Free all ally's for hire!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CHEESECHASER, Sep 10, 2015.

1. I believe that all ally's should be for sale if underpriced, clannies or not if underpriced. Osw no excuse if you r given notice with PM

2. Cheese had some problems posting. Here is his entire opening statement:

Free all ally's for hire!!!

I believe that all ally's should be for sale if underpriced, clannies or not if underpriced. Osw no excuse if you r given notice with PM & woc no excuse if cast more than one hour before war.
    Trading is good for growth for peeps who put in effort, & with cost of hte n xtal it's a good way to make gold without spending on the game.
    Hoarding just creates resentment in my eyes n ears!!!

What's your views?

Here's my reply.
    Support. I think a one hour warning is enough. If you can't find the time to volley your own ally up to a respectable price, that's your problem.

3. Hire And hit ? End up like Harb.

4. Trading is good for growth for peeps who put in effort,

5. With the cost of hte n xtal it's a good way to make gold without spending on the game.
    Hoarding just creates resentment in my eyes n ears!!!

6. What's ur views?

7. But they are ALL for sale. Live a little.

8. Allies don't have a price for nothing. Support. Osw isn't a reason to hoard underpriced alliesī€Ž

9. I'm usually the one being stripped so no one will accuse me of hoarding allies. Redstar? I'm not so sure.

10. #freebomonator2k15

12. Hire without pm if person is in osw or about to do ee, that deserves comebacks lol

13. Sorry but only apoc can back up hire hit threats. The rest of us suck. Period.

14. Well apoc hoards allies to though... I've pmd many members asking to hire an ally and getting a response of "not for sale" or put up a lame excuse.

15. @turtle

I've been stripped 6 times over the years, so I've never been a fan of the ally trading game.

Trust me, though, if a player is taking heavy incoming in OSW and you go ahead and hire an ally without warning, the dude isn't gonna like you.

The only reason you should by an ally off a player in OSW is if you feel it is substantially underpriced.

In that case, I feel you should give the player an hour warning you are going to buy, but not necessarily ask permission and wait for it.

Post this on the player's wall.

"Ally( insert name here) is underpriced and I will buy it in one hour's time unless you volley it to a higher price level. Fair warning"

If the player fails to volley the ally, he obviously doesn't care enough about it and you can buy. In this way the burden of keeping the ally depends on his actions, not his response to a question. It's easy to say no to questions.

16. Support. Another thing is,if an ally gets bought from you and you buy it back more than 3 times.take a hint.means don't hire my damn ally.loldont cry on my wall about me buying my possessions back.just carry on.ty.all I have to say. Lol

17. Agree with frog, if underpriced n u wanna keep, volley with friends until ally not underpriced

18. What if you're silenced and you can't wall the owner?

What if no one knows that you're silenced until the 20th?

19. Case I try to respect rehire, even if still underpriced. I just move on n try to find another