Foxes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Drgn, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hahaha..so we've still got about 20 mins left of the war, but I just wanted to throw this out there.

For those of you that say a thread wasn't needed, perhaps you're right. But it's easier than posting on everyone's walls

Anyway, I'm not here to complain about the matchup, or lag or any of the other common complaints. I'm here to say that despite getting our asses kicked, I want to congratulate Foxes on a well earned victory. It was an honor to be matched up against a distinguished clan such as yourselves. Your war experience and organization has been a humbling experience for myself and all the other members of Legion of Darkness.

Great job guys, and again, congrats on the victory.

2. Utmost respect for you guys, good fight.
    Good luck on your future endeavors.

3. @Drgn,
    I'm not apart of this war nor either clan, but, you sir have shown that you're a classy sassy dude... I tip my hat to you bud for showing respect and really making it clear you're a top notch person.

4. Well what did you expect? A push over clan? :lol: anyways great thread drgn and yay

5. Lol. Nope. Not complaining about the matchup at all. If anything the matchup was great in terms of member strength. I'm not even complaining about losing.

My clan learned a few lessons from this war and if anything we hope to grow as players and a clan because of it.

6. Well good. Hopefully an alliance will be made and you'll become stronger

7. This was my first Estoc and second war of any kind. Even though the system matched us by strength, it could not match us by experience. I have definately seen how much difference experience and organization can make. I hope to learn from this experience. Thanks Foxes for the experience. You totally schooled me. Hopefully one day we can meet again and you will say to yourself, "that guy has really improved". 

8. Drgn, respect to you and your clan. Come by and visit anytime you want :) FTF

9. Great war foxes!

Can't let Drgn off making a thread without saying he is a so bad :)

10. Lol a clan loses war and all of a sudden they need an alliance to become strongergimme a break! Half clans alliances do **** when in oswive warred many clans and their alliances just sat back n pounded ebs lmao

11. Good to see foxes winning again :)

12. Respect to you for taking it well. :)

13. Was fun. It started snowing outside though. Now I sad :(

14. Lavish I wasn't referring to an alliance like that. A friendly one. :roll: or can you not understand my post

15. I hav one word to describe the foxes........AWESOME

16. Extreme respect to LoD and to Drgn. Your folks could've easily backed down and quit, but many of you pushed us hard.

Keep growing and teaching, potting up, and learning. A sys war is a sys war. If folks leave your clan or feel disgrace as a result that's their issue and they weren't loyal to begin with.

Regarding the other thing, we'll talk about it as we move forward.

LoD have our full respect. Most are warriors in training. Setbacks occur.

I was 3 and 5 in my first go as war commander in sw with my own clan, and literally lost my hindparts in the first one, but that clan eventually reached the top 100 overall in strength and were consistently 1-2 wins shy of top50 for wars won for nearly a year.

Sometimes you take a kick in the gut to move forward. It happens. Being willing to fight in the first place matters more.

Strategies can be refined, weaknesses shored up, but heart and activity keep clans and warriors moving forward.

LoD are a good clan founded by an old friend. It was an honor to fight you all, and it may soon be a greater honor to call you all close friends.

~joe_ Order of the Fox

17. Metal: if we're winning, blame Sholron. 

18. full credit and respect to Drgnblade and his clan, they showed a lot of guts and determination, a real pleasure to have this war with,
    hats off to them, and i dont doubt we will see more of them in the future as they grow and progress in Kaw Warriors.

Lurkering

19. I always blame sholron.

We're on team slightly more awesoume than team slightly less awesoume then spragga.

20. It's true. We're the current group of people closest to the sheer awesomeness of Spragga.