Foxes do you need my help?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newname040313104, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can bring my 6m cs main. Im looking to settle the score with regulators.Wulf is a coward, that couldn't take me 1 on 1.

2. Why don't you post with your main.... Or are you scared :roll:

3. Farm wulf/regulators on your own if you have a score to settle

4. Talking about cowards when you post on an alt? Hypocritical statement is hypocritical.

5. ooooo an alt with a 6 mil cs main

ohhh fourms i forget to tell you but im Red-Stars alt

6. Eric is right. If you're only willing to go after somebody when somebody else is going after them as well, you must not wish to go after them very much.

7. Anywho you sound like a spy, I wouldn't recruit anyone off forums

8. I will sick my main on you

9. Let's not be rude.

10. Funny, i took on the whole regulators clan by myself. I didnt reset,didnt cf. i.m not disrespecting regulators they stripped me every hour for a week...but i never got any inc from wulf. What started as 1 on 1 ended with wulf hiding behind the dress of his clan. We havent been at war for a month, but i haven't forgotten..i.ve been quitely buying time. Waiting for a favorable situation to arrise. Realboy, the waffles are just fine

11. Sounds like an attention whore, why else would it make a thread?

12. Waffles? where?

13. **Woof woof**

Down boy

14. Waffles are THE BOMB

Reserved for a rainy day.

15. Now now barcode, if your that keen to fight post with your main. Your obviously worried that foxes will say no, (as they should, you'd be thick to take on anyone new during war) and don't wont to be hit again huh? Nice tactile protection. To bad nobody cares 

16. If we ever need proof that waffles can hijack a thread...use this as an example

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.