found a new trick ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to escape my harrasser ... I now am buying and immediately selling my buildings again to prevent my persistently abusive harrasser to burn full sets of my def pots in ANY case by fails only and with NO costs for him at all ... dropping builds IS a legal way and allowed, right? ... NOTE: ... it IS FOR DEFENSE AGAINST ABUSIVE PLAYERS ONLY! ...

I wonder what kind of cheating way he'll find though again ...

2. So let me get this straight. You play, to build,?to drop buildings. You then rinse and repeat this method to "escape" your "bullies". I've heard of stupid, but you kicked that **** up a notch.

3. stupid is to give in to bullies as they abuse in ANY case ...

4. Only person you're abusing is yourself lol. Fight back.

5. But the point of them hitting you is to annoy you, they hit because you're annoying, they hit to P/Strip you. You take it a step further and grow, just to drop build. Essentially, you are bullying yourself, so they don't have to do it.

Are you gonna claim you're a bully to yourself? Because, I'd love to see that thread.

6. as devs seem to have changed the mechanics and zero troops don't give back dtw I had started building a guild lvl 1 and a workshop lvl 1 ... then it started burning full sets though ... it wasn't like that b4 ...

so now I just sell my buildings and build new ones for the unloads he is trying to ENFORCE 24/7 ... I am a regular human and do need to sleep, sorry ... that's no reason to lose thousands of defense pots I had collected over years! ...

7. Amazing lmao

8. Your "harasser" has already won.

"I'm going to prevent him from burning my pots so I don't lose the money, by building and destroying a building repeatedly. Did I mention I'm only gaining 20% back each time I sell the building? Stupid noob, I showed him!"

Ancienne you noob, sell your damn pots if you're that worried about someone farming them away from you.

And if you falsely accuse a player that is playing this game the way it was intended, of harassing you, I will recommend a ban.

9. You know I dont deal with harassers much at all (by your definition I deal with them constantly) but I do deal with dumb people all the time. But you know my trick to escaping them? Putting the phone down and enjoying life for a bit. Getting hit doesnt effect the social aspect of the game. Think that woild be a lot better than dropping build every time someone sends an attack your way

10. stop your hypocrisy ... you know pretty well that there are abusive players you CAN'T FIGHT BACK AT ALL ... and accepting getting your own harmless way of playing destroyed just "bc they can" and lose in ANY CASE and at ANY SIZE is NOT what I'd call a game! ...

11. Ancienne doesn't understand any reasons. I wonder what her husband thinks of her "playing style"?

12. you did not have to "deal with me" at all ... I didn't wall you ever for helping me with stalkers, did I? ...

I got NO choice ... and as any mod is against me, too (to protect a single one who brought it all upon me) I HAVE TO help myself on my own ...

13. He has to be mind blown on how she plays lol

14. keep out MY private life! ... THAT IS against ToU ... covering many points even ... first of all defamatory! ...

15. 9 year olds can grasp the concept I this game better then here 

16. this is plain wrong ... as when my defense pots are gone ANYONE can steal SUCCESSFULLY! ... the planned stripfarm of my harrassers will be way more easy ... as I said ... it's about making me lose in ANY case!!! ...

and this sounds like an UNPROVOKED threatening ... is it? ...

17.  i saw many dumb things but this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.