Forsake The Fallen Surrender

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Voice-of-Fallen (01), Feb 15, 2015.

1. On behalf of -Forsake the Fallen- I write now that we henceforth surrender to the cf terms of Cosa Nostra. Vlad and Raj shall both apologise within 48 hours of this thread being posted. The seal shall also be dropped. None of our members shall make attacks on your members. I hope that now we can put this unfortunate encounter behind us and move forward in KaW,

-Forsake The Fallen-

2. On behalf of cosa nostra, your surrender is accepted. We eagerly await the appologies from vlad and raj however. Best of luck to you in RL and in KaW.

3. Noob

4. an apology, that much I can deal with, but spending real money for them? that's just wrong. for shame, both of you.

5. Noob, if you were involved in this in any way and understood why and how this started i would slightly respect your opinion. However you were not and do not,so you can leave now.

6. Yogurt isn't a noob 

But yes, this did start with seal, it ends with a seal. Toeing the line perhaps, but it was appropriate given how this came to be.

7. Hardly toeing the line when it was offered not demanded

8. That is very true. It was their idea in the first place, odd as that sounds 

9. Even forgetting that fact, it's hardly toeing the line considering the folks involved could've simply refused and not gotten a CF. It IS possible to grow while in OSW.

Besides, who knows if the seal was dropped or purchased?

10. Thread served it's purpose. OP, request lock?