Formal Apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SaerisSylvari (01), Aug 9, 2012.

1. I hereby formally apologize to the members DR-PINKY and -Rissa- of Last Rights and am therefore complying with terms set for cease-fire as negotiated by WarGuerilla.

I was upset from being farmed and had no idea what bl weds even was until today. I should not have reacted in such a threatening manner and for that I do apologize. I would like to put this past us and move forward in hopes maybe one day we can be allies.

Sincerely,

SaerisSylvari

2. (/)_-)doesn't know what bl is.

3. ༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽

4. Nice apology!

Welcome to Kingdoms at War!

You should hit the BL more often. Never know what kind of hornets' nest you'll find. :lol:

5. you should have just kept me in ca instead of hitting others in LR but anyways we finished it.... [​IMG]

6. Hey, OP's still learning, but her/him some slack

7. No comment on my diplomacy skills?

8. You need jesus

9. ROFL Angel!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. angel your diplomacy was outstanding in this matter ..this issue was dealt with quick resolve and no just what to do with those extra allies lol opps did i say that :(

11. LAST RIGHTS

12. Pinky's a farmer .... Wow... :mrgreen:

13. lol stan im no farmer u know that bro ..i only eb hehe :)

14. Another one  well done last rights 

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: