For this is mankind rather you think so or not.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lucness, Jan 12, 2015.

1. After some research about the events in French. I've come across videos that news outlets released and info about past events such as ww1, and 2. That come across the same way this event does. A lot of things don't fit. A majority of society has a bad habit of taking mainstream media news at face value. I implore you to please research this event. Even though history has shown me I can lead people to the same truth that was presented to me and they still won't believe it. Here's a quote from a book I'm reading now called 1984. The quote is true rather you believe it or not. "So long as they continue to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose on the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern... Heavy physical work, the care of home and family, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled the horizon of their minds. To keep them under control was not difficult."
    G. Orwell, 1984

2. No support

3. can you explain further please?

4. Nah no support

5. You know a lot of documented history has just as much spin and bias as what the media feeds us.

The honest truths of many past events may never be known.

6. It means, we are simply leading our Matrix lives in today's zombie nation.

7. Any serious wanna know I'm only a pm away

8. Why didnt you just study it in your native lenguage?

10. The recent events in FRANCE
    Language is key to knowledge and communication.
    Please study more. And Orwell wrote a lot of things I quoted him just the other day.
    He's a great one to quote in reference to conspiracy.

Religion breeds intolerance and a lack of understanding in many. Add that to a prophet with a violent past and the extremist will select the part that justifies their point of view. Not the final words of the prophet.
    If the final words were followed the events in France would not of occurred.

11. Damn, did anyone bring an extra tinfoil hat for moi?

12. Great book, good movie. I used to have one of those political campaign stickers that said "Bush / Cheney - '84" lol only those that knew, understood.

13. [​IMG]

Make your own prime. We need ours here

14. Just because I say there's something going on around these events doesn't make it so. Just because you think it's a conspiracy doesn't make it so. There's only one way to truly find that out isnt there. Truth is stranger than fiction