for all who supported harb idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I, Aug 22, 2014.

1. If we could save classic war type would you give up using sh? Even if devs couldn't inforce it but as a community we stop.

Would clans and alliances come together to encourage clans not to use them by force even?

Would clans give up stacking to refresh ee?

If this is what you truly want these are some of the ways to fix the problems

2. I already upgraded my 3 SH, got sick of the site of them.

But they would still strive unless they got large scale farmed

3. Sight*

Inb4grammarnazis

4. Even if most agreed to stop some people still would, it's unavoidable.

5. This idiot changes his opinion like he changes his panties.

6. Not changing my mind. I have always hated sh. But to get the old style wars back we would have to sacrifice the lb/sh stacking

7. But go do you propose to get people to stop?

8. Yeah. I would forego sh/lb in old style. In indi/primal i would probs war my alt to get equip for it though.

9. They have stopped lb/sh stacking, is called primal war

10. The only wars I war my sh in now are indie. I have no desire to go back to stacking. I like seeing so many people warring different builds and learning this aspect of the game. Is their huge flaws in the system? Absolutely but every season has had something different I have warred them all so I am ready to see what season 4 holds for everyone. The only reason I see people upset is cause Kaw has taking away a "for sure win" by doing these wars no more clans with 90-100 percent win streak .

11. What is SH?

12. SH=Shadow Hansel.

13. It starts with yourself. All you can do, is grow and follow yourself. If Sh wants to stay small, then let them! We will keep getting bigger and they will keep staying small.
    Besides, the devs are working on ways to lower Sh into its rightful spot.. At the bottom , with the new players๎’๎’๎’๎’

14. Devs have done excellent job, and new Tier levels made them even worthless. So thanks devs for getting rid of them.

15. People forget to realize that clans that stack(ed) LB/sosi were beginning to draw each other (giving them a taste of their own medicine).

Call it what you want, but Devs CAN FIX the incentive by removing hit restrictions and creating a MINIMUM plunder value... IF DEVS can LOCK ally sales (like they have, war specific), then they CAN create a minimum payout... Problem solved.... Oh wait, this has been suggested on several occasions and been ignored.

16. The SH problem is the same as the GH problem was, they do not pay according to their true stats. The algorithm for determining plunder needs to be rewritten to account for BFE and BFA as well as CS. Basing plunder solely on CS and buildings is so far beyond stupid at this point in the game that the devs should slap themselves silly.

17. play fair,let all buildings have fun of war game!

18. you know that wont happen unless devs force all different cs on signup, (something like in clan asw) [I bet most stacking clans would be ok with that]

you are going to find primals will have their own form of stacking, it wont be limited to lb though, well almost, only those that can throw enough money into the game to be hfbc with the new upgrades.

19. Q to cloud,you will war with normal roster instead of top 5 Allie lb?