Food for Thought...Xmas Wish list

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Nov 16, 2014.

1. My Xmas Wish List:

1) more War incentives and ideas:
    a) 1-3 2hr war clan slots with higher payouts
    b) add a war slot for AustralAsians for a retrial
    c) add ALL previous Mith EQ to the Alchemist
    d) ATA post a current War inactives list
    e) Define Tiers for War clans to choose entry
    f) add a monthly or weekend Tourney
    for both Round n Primal clans on
    the weekend.
    g) a sign up board for mercs wanting ClanWar

2) New Lands if more to come at HL prices for WAR ONLY:
    a) add Artillery ONLY with no defence stats
    i) every 3 att buildings can buy eg 1 Ballista
    ii) every 3 spy buildings can buy eg 1 ???
    iii) Artillery bought with gold for Level 1
    iv) Gold/Aqua/Inferno to ug to Top Level 2
    b) add 1 more Castle Like building eg Outpost
    i) stats r % based effecting artillery only
    Ii) the Outpost requires maintenance n in
    turn
    keeps Artillery maintained. 1 xtal per war
    will FULLY REGEN Outpost for next War
    so as Artillery is repaired n functioning.

Some of these ideas might interest ppl n others might be called the meanderings of a crack pot. The new buildings might be radical but idc its the problem for the WC's 
    New twists n different suggestions for feedback.Feel free to tweak or add THX n GL

December 4th

Once again feel free to input ideas or changes

2. Re: Food for Thought...

3. Re: Food for Thought...

lol wtf

4. Re: Food for Thought...

Hopefully something new is comin soon

5. Re: Food for Thought...

Mostly interested in the Ideas under heading 1)

6. Re: Food for Thought...

Interesting ideas. However I can see someone only building 1 attack building and then filling it with artillery, so people would be upwards of 50-60mil attack. Would be very annoying.

7. Re: Food for Thought...

You get enough **** for 'warring'.

8. Re: Food for Thought...

This is so unnecessarily complicated on an already insanely complex game.

9. Re: Food for Thought...

How is this game complex at all?

10. Re: Food for Thought...

New lands r only Artillery to offset n be opposite of towers. Can only build 1 att or spy artillery building per 3 att or spy in LL or HL or HF.

11. Re: Food for Thought...

How is it all the ideas r complex?
    Pick n choose which u think might be useful

12. Re: Food for Thought...

Idea 2 is complete for start to finish for new lands suggestion. Idea 1 r pick n choose. If need clarifying or these r confusing simply ask

13. Re: Food for Thought...

Appears i misunderstood what you were trying to convey. Part 1 seems doable and most a good idea, but I do not agree with any of #2.

Part 2 is centred on the basis that you use crystals to replenish and regenerate your war only buildings, which essentially means you have to pay to stay competitive in a warring environment as these buildings are available for players of any size.

That just reduces yet again the amount of people who will end up warring at all unless some form of "war xstal" is released which could be used for the same purpose.

Limiting the number of people who end up warring by requiring some form of paid for item to participate will just end up in fewer match ups than there already are for most war types.

14. Re: Food for Thought...

Using an xtal to restore the OUTPOST ensures warriors don't mooch on warriors who xtal. A non Xtal IWar can be added.

15. Re: Food for Thought...

As wars stand now ppl use 1 xtal. That same xtal doubles an activates the restore of the Outpost for the ops next war. No extra Xtals

16. Re: Food for Thought...

Maybe next time edit this into the original thread xD

Anyway, as much as i love the idea of war lands, i dont like how you've approached it. Maybe these war lands can only be bought with high quantities of mithril (yum yum)

My only problem with war lands is it means people that don't war are significantly disadvantaged. I mean it makes it war to win, if you don't war you don't max you're build. I mean some people just plain and simply don't like the war system and it would not be fair to them.

That is why I don't feel war lands are viable, even if they are a cool incentive haha.

I personally have an idea for the war system but want to type it out first.

The first section, I like the war mercs sign up board, posting the inactives, it's just the 2 hour wars im not particularly fond of.

17. Re: Food for Thought...

I can understand arguments against the war lands. IMO eb only ppl r unaffected as eb's r plentiful n i assume new eb's will be few n further in between. Reasoning behind attack only buildings is simply they r siege type n fits into what buildings r currently available. Also they do not effect playing eb's n r only helpful for warring. If no war Xtals r coming there is still the need to implement some measure of checks n balance for ppl xtalling in war when others do not. The option to xtal or not needs addressing instead of individuals undermining a team effort in wars.
    The question i ask is how many ppl would not war knowing who will not xtal?
    Eg if there is war lands they r useless if not restored by using an Xtal in the previous war.
    Q: How do ppl feel when warring to win knowing others r not doing all they can?
    All the above could be dismissed/ignored n only implement war xtals.

18. Re: Food for Thought...

Bump

19. Re: Food for Thought...

No support, we really don't need any more lands or new buildings 

20. Re: Food for Thought...

What about part 1?
    U can hardly say no support entirely lol