FluffyBunnyOffDeath

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thatperson, Jul 25, 2012.

1. FluffyBunnyOffDeath you are a pathetic player and a worse person. Earlier today you decided to pick a fight with a young player, but you couldnt deal with it yourself you had to get help, making her clan kick her and threatening her so she is too scared to go in another clan.

Just now you pick another fight with a noob that doesnt even know what pots are, are you going to call in help with that one too?

Yet here I am hitting you and you sit back hoping i will run away?? You wont pick on people that hit back or know a little bit of war? A threat of stripping me and then you run and hide, your a gutless piece of poo that means nothing to anyone in this game, I hope in life you have someone that cares for you.

Please show me the side of you not gutless enough to war 1 on 1.....your pure spy no allies, what do you have to lose? Besides that big ego that likes to threaten people with no clue how to play.

You come across as a gutless unloved little girl in life, so have to try and feel good about yourself in kaw, your pathetic!

2. If you look at their clan page you would realize why he/she does that.

3. yep she has people to hide behind, her clan mates wouldnt just pick on noobs, they would have dignity to pick on people that fight back. i know some of them, they arent gutless twits

4. come to my clan if u want to war them

5. No thanks, nothing against their clan, only her, and Im already hitting. But thanks.

6. LOL on PC you have a quote button, classic give away who is on pc and who is on idevice or android

7. is there a quote button on ipod

8. Take out Ibelieve. Not sure if thats quote. But I think

9. Wtf is that supposed to work

10. I'm going to destroy that clan

11. Come get me u weak noob

12. No you have to type a name in there, then type the quote in between them
    (quote=player1) insert quote here (/quote) accept with the [ brackets instead

I thinkā€¦

13. Inside quote box u put name. Inbetween that's what they wrote

Might fail :s

14. Please dont take the clan on in this thread, this is purely for that bunny that thinks she is something

And please no more quote testing in this thread