FLaPPy BiRdS War Clan Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llTHE_llllllllNOTHING_XXXXllll, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Are you a hansel that is tired of being told no you cant war? Would you be interested in warring as Pure Spy? are you a pure spy? recruiting now open for pure spy 4m Cs and up apply now the sooner we fill up the sooner we can start testing rosters.

2. More effort please. Support though.

3. "Hansels"

"4M CS PS only"

I smell fishing....

4. Okay, if your gonna start a clan for PS/hansels 4m stats you shouldn't be an attack build with not even 2.5Mcs

5. Boy you are a genius

6. Fishing? Can you not read? Hansels that are willing to war as pure spy . Ffs.

7. Your telling me that your whole roster gonna be ps that's gonna be a failed roster:lol: and next time more effort

8. Yeah ...r u high? No its not

9. I just looked OP stars. Not even pure spy hmpf

10. Puny op trying to be a badman. Lul

11. So to clarify for all the forum trolls who cant read...

Where does it say will be all pure spy roster?
    Where foes it say i will be warring?

I have done just about every war since ee wars have come out.
    Warred in just about every major ee clan there is.

Clan page states recruiting pure spy only because that is all that is needed. I have enough friends that i know can war that will fill attack and LB roster slots. If i wanted every SH and Tank to apply i would have included that in the description but they are not needed.

Troll on Forum noobs troll on.

12. Because there are a few trolls in forums, people automatically assume that anyone who posts negatively about a thread is a troll 

13. If youve done almost every war wheres your equipment/ achievements/ rancor level to prove it?

and name one big clan youve warred in....

I started a month ago so im nothing special, but lying is bad for you.... :|

14. Ive warred with and/or against all major clans and dont remember you lol…maybe with another account? good luck getting big hansels to war with you while recruiting with an account that small…just another gh/sh trying to sponge of others who put trillions and months/years into their accounts lol

15. Sorry noob not lying

16. Why say a pure spy clan with 4m CS if you don't even have 3m CS and aren't a pure spy?

17. I saw "War clan" and thought of osw. U poor clans that do only ee and ebs and think of urself as a war clan 

18. Op says im an eb noob because I have about 200 losses, but he has 200 himself :|