Flame storm????

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YAlllIIlIIIIlRDCIIllIlllIIlIFl, Aug 18, 2013.

1. What the hell is a flame storm? And how did I start one without knowing? ... Better yet is it easy to do again???

2. Nobody knows what this flame storm thing is?

3. What are you talking about?

4. What did you make people mad at you or something

5. I was banned for 7 days from forums for some thing called a flame storm, but no idea what it is.

6. Or maybe it was flame war? Flame war or flame storm, can't remember.

7. Oh. You probably got a bunch of people hating you. My advice, don't talk crap. Good luck.

8. Why would you think I have haters?

9. So you think for talkin crap you should get banned from forums? That's your advice?

10. I wonder why...?

11. If you talk serious crap and start fights, yes.

12. So your seriously saying if you talk crap in forums you should be banned? That's a strange perspective. Why do you think that?

13. Do you equate talking crap with starting fights? Isn't that a little dramatic? A fight? What do you mean by fight?

14. If you start major fights, and the devs or mods see fit to ban you, I am not arguing with them. Your fight is not with me, though the fact that you're trying to rile up a small GH proves that you yourself really are a person who'd start a fight...

15. Don't start with phoenix he will destroy you ;)
    You probably did something wrong and got a consequence! Deal with it

16. Thanks Red. ;)
    Though maybe not him. Anyone smaller and not in YaFi, probably.
    ;)
    But seriously, it's over. If you're going to start more flame wars, you're just getting another ban coming your way.
    Calm down.

17. Lol. I'm only asking what this flame thing is. He's welcome to say or think whatever he wants.

18. I didnt even look at account :lol:

19. What is a flame war? Lol, never even heard if that.

20. Good. Just making sure you're not on rod those Holier than Thou type of people.
    Flaming is usually the act where you purposely, for little to no reason pick fights, insult, and harass players.
    That may answer your question, though honesty I don't know.
    Email Support@AThinkingApe.com for the full details.