Fish Tank War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SINllllllllllllllllllllllXllll, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Well we had 5 fish in our fish tank...suddenly there was only 4. Is it possible we have a rogue carnivore in the tank eating his tank mates like a wild chooch in the night? Where is the body no remains its like jimmy Hoffa in a fish tank ...who did it ??? Why? Oh the fish-Manity of it all. What to do now? Do we start dropping chunks of meat in to kill the carnivores murderous appetite until he can be found out and exterminated? Fear in the tank is rampant ......how can this be???....turns out the missing fish didnt take his psych meds and committed suicide by jumping out of the tank ...poor chooch fell behind it and was found a week later crusty on the floor almost out of sight ...I think it's time to shut down the fish tank.

2. ...whatintheworld...

3. Da fuq did i just read?

4. Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Faaaaaann Fictioooonnn!

5. should i be scared?

6. Every inch of size fish requires 2g of water. You over stuffed the tank !!! Lol

7. Lol, if there is a fish eating monster watch and see if one fish is avoided by the others. I have a 45 freshwater tank with four three inch fish. 

8. That's ****** up ash lmao

9. We have a culprit!!!!

[​IMG]

10. Why did you bump this?

11. Lol nice thread

12. Lmao I cant tell what kinda fish you have. ↑ is right you have too many in that size tank and you will probably have more jumpers if you dont get a bigger tank.

13. You guys aren't right at all...

He had to have teleported.

14. Maybe...

JUST MAYBE....

That fish pissed off ZAFT.

[​IMG]

15. Not only did he fall 3 ft but dried to death once landing there....