FIRE-EAGLE 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DeathByBeauty, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hey fire, me and you 1v1, no pots just me and you. To lose you must post a surrender thread on the forums. To decline, forfeit the war and declare me The Queen of the War. Hahahahahaha

2. Goodluck lmao

3. I don't know how to explain how I feel......

4. No pots!! Lmfao

5. Look at my stats, then look at his

6. We dont care

7. Lol no pots. Sounds like op cares too much about their gold that they don't want to spend it on pots 

8. Pots are for ****ies

9. Nice bypass.

10. Op is pathetic.

11. Not a bypass, just putting ending which is completely apropriate, other people used to do it all the time and never get silenced

12. I support tin in this only because I know fire eagle. He's a noob, who wants to run a clan he can't even keep up to doing despair.

13. Him and CHAOS_ASSASSIN are friends, and I get farmed for real life friends.

14. Tin_Tin, you are challenging someone that's over 5x your size. How do you think this will work in your favor?

15. Fire doesn't understand war mechanics. He is used to EBS but won't learn. Tin can at least pester him or convert builds to get him...

16. Pester him at the most. I don't see her getting a hit on him though. Good luck to a good 1v1 :roll:

17. No pots? :roll:

You've never 1v1'd before have you? ;)

18. Pots are not for pussies pots are for people that want to win.

19. I can...

Annihilate
    Break
    Crush
    Destroy
    Dominate
    **** him up
    Isolate(pin)
    Kill