Finals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-LR-----Dr-Pinky-------LR-_-, Aug 26, 2012.

1. seems like last rights are holding there own against Zaft destiny contrary to popular belief! looks like a great KaW cinderella story in the making, except we dont wear dresses!
    well needless to say im excited and just thought i would share my enjoyment with you all on this thread. take a look at the score so far its very nice in favor of LR but it is very far from over
    discuss the war if you want and even troll a bit i dont mind...Last Rights kick ass win or lose!!!
    and just fyi i dont mean any disrespect to zaft destiny ,im just very proud of my fellow clannies. like i said both clans have alot of war left to fight

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. I'd say if they just hold it now, they've easily won.
    ;)

3. Very interesting war so far :)

4. What's going on with all the scouts in the war?

5. Well said Dr Pinky! No disrespect to Zaft but Good luck LR!!

6. At first, i thought Zaft would kill. Wow I was wrong, LR is doing very good.

7. Well..... The war update shows only numerous amounts of steals and just 1-2 fights on both sides.

I'm just curious to see whts gonna happen with the attack builds start the show. I know Zaft destiny will probably kick ass when their attack builds jump in.... Dunno much about last rights so I'll just wait and watch

8. Congrats on winning in a turtle war.

9. attack build do nothing in a turtle war if everyone is dtw :lol: and AZ thats ok hate is also accepted but dont be jelly!

10. Last rights are/were the UnderDogs in this war..I see people's opinions are changing now.

But then again we still have about 16 more hours till war ends.

11. Finals are just a pin fest, the third place match is the one to watch, up at crazy plunder already.

12. It'll be interesting to see the how the devs new changes to system wars affect wars like this.

13. Panic,I just saw your status...Congrats

14. I didn't know that congratulating someone was hate.

15. Last Rights will definitely win. Much respect to u guyz! Good luck!

16. 1b lead... As soon as a spy from LR sleeps ZD is going to be all over them.

It'll be on like donkey kong

17. Sidewinder,same can go for ZD :p
    A spy on there side can go to sleep and LR be all over them...Plus LR has strict req when comes to wars like this.Trust me no one will be sleeping.And if someone does they in deep ****.

18. Last rights for win  early days yet though anything can happen

19. Thanks Dom 

@sidewinder
    No one will be sleeping for this war, if they do they don't deserve to be in it.

20. You do realise merc vs HGL is a plunder war right?