FINALMASSACRE V. CARDBOARD CASTLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Catastrophe-, Jul 14, 2013.

1. in a recent OSW with Final Massacre and Cardboard Castle, actions were taken by both sides that were regrettable. innocents were farmed, members were lost, and the situation spiraled out of control. Neither side fought particularly honorably, and both suffered beyond OSW as a result. I am offering my apology to the members that left Final Massacre, and continued to be hit. I hope this serves as lesson to all, that tempers can flare, people will talk their talk, but a little respect goes a long way. XlXlXIChainsaw-MassacreIXlXIX, you have my respect. Good luck too all.

2. Id like to say I fought honourably. It was a fun fight, though its saddening to hear that people left their homes due to this. I respect all who have fought back to me and I enjoyed seeing others in my news feed.

Peace out.

3. Your words and thoughts echo my own cat. Much respect to all who fought in this conflict

4. Sounds final massacre owned them :cool: congrats FM :D

5. Respect happy kawing

6. Cf accepted n I also apologize to all innocents hit in this war n congrats to Cardboard Castle u guys fought hard.

Respect FINAL MASSACRE