FFA War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Snowman, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Here is a thought can't remember of there was a discussion about this but here is the though

Forget it EE have been a fail season 1 was ok just a lot o no match and what nots but everyone still perfecting the war after that a few weeks before season or what not I quit and every so often I check up and it's the same old same old booooo fix it devs countless of threads of the same thing over and over again (and wait most people don't know that that it will probably never get corrected basically the only way is for like 30,000 people play but at that time then it will be laggy and there is the complaining again) anyways how about there is this button somewhere on the page that you can join it will be randomly generated matches of about 10 people and they just smack each other. <- (look a period )

The person with the most money at the end will get so much points (like fangs or stuff like that ) if you get enough of them you get something special (ermehgerwd you get a prize)

Exploits: people can get have alts with a lot of money on them solve its random with size and there is 8 other people that can hit your alt and they can hit you too (that's all I can think)

Warning: if you say it's a block of text (congrats your observant) or that doesn't help like my grammar... Guys I know that u have bad grammar and you will be hit.. Unless your to small... And them you get nothing

If you say "I don't like it" or "I like it" or any comments that helps out I'll give you a cookie

2. Hey everyone!
    Come see how good I look.

3. @ron

Stay classy, dumbass.

4. I support <3 sounds sexy good and fun

5. Nah. A lb would go in and win easily.

6. I recon it'll work as long as your matched against people roughly your size, how long were you thinking these matches would last?

7. @ who ever that person is talking about an lb winning you should probably reread the thread because the match up is based on a players stats like how ee works and how this whole game system is based off from

And to the person above of me it will be the like ee wars time like 2 hours

8. I have came to the conclusion that OP is a genius. Teams could be made with builds of all the same size or a mix of 2 lb, 4 mids, and 4 smalls/sh. If there are mixed rosters and there are still many mids and/or smalls left over they can be put into equal clans together without lb players and such. Any left over players can be rewarded 14 mith for signing up. There will still be complaints from the unlucky ones. Maybe you will be unlucky and face all members from RH. You can't complain because it is all random. Maybe you get a bad team of people with no towers, but have the best WC who helps you get on top. There are so many factors that could be included in roster building and so many ways to get lucky. This ensures everyone can participate and walk away with something without being left out due to build discrimination. Everyone gets a chance and it creates a better KaW for everyone. This also leaves room for more wars. There could be 1 hour wars every 2 hours so all timezones can participate without discrimination.

TL;DR - This is a very well thought out proposal of a better warring system based off of OP. I highly encourage you to read it!