Feedback on Events

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Come_Inside, Jun 1, 2016.

1. FEEDBACK BABY

First and foremost I am appreciating these events because they are easy ways to go but there are a few things I would like to see implemented.

1. I would like to be able to choose between doing Low Land War and Indi war each time that war is offered. That would change the dynamic up quite a bit and would make the warring portion of event a lot more desirable to many people.
      -Reasons being
      ~many people dont like indi because people love to cast and be inactive
      ~during indi many people love to leake because they have a friend or main on other side
      ~during Low Land Sign ups its hard to find a good EE clan unless you have deep roops in EE world

This implementation would make the war portion a lot more fair in my modest opinion.

2. It would also be nice to see a bit more of a reward list. Like instead of just top 10-50-100-500 we could have top 10-50-100-250-500 because the gap between 100 and 500 IS EXPONENTIAL once people get around 250 they have no way to get top 100 so they are stuck in the 500 tier.
      (cant really speak on EB LB because I dont participate in that event)

2. Get a Life

3. I would like to see a top 500 or top 1,000 actually. I don't war much(trying to get into it actually) so I can't comment on the first idea.