feedback for Season 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xxxxLaunchPadxxxx, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Following are a few requests with my personal feedback/reasoning based on time in war.

#Request to lower roster size
    1. More clans can participate versus just having the dominant EE clans.
    2. Extremely Bad Matchup's
    3. Too many wars in a day stretches everyone thin.

Simple as that. 20 per roster is too much, now that the requirements to war has more than doubled versus previous Seasons. Also keep in mind that the time from match up to war has been cut down by half. A roster of 20 per side takes some time to prep. Lately matchup's have been getting delayed therefore cutting down more time to prep. Today indi wars matchup's only left 36mins on war clock to prep. No announcement was made beforehand or after in regards to this. This is not the first time either. Everyone pays to war and time is money.
    Though signup was extended to cater for the 20 per roster, having too many wars in a day just defeats that purpose. It stretches everyone too thin from doing back to back wars, trying to earn those ridiculous overpriced equipments for Season 4.

I believe if the roster size is cut down to 10-15 there would be more clans participation and more decent matchup's. A variation of 10-15 roster size would do much better than the what we have going on now. More clans will find it easier to roster 10-15 warriors which in turn makes more decent matches. As of now only a few clans even participate at all. It is always the same clans. These are the dominant EE clans that either stack or exploit the wars. The rest are always short of numbers or forced to settle just to war. For Primal wars it is extremely difficult to roster 20 since you want the best builds. Even then only a few accounts make the cut. If we settle for less, we might as well count on loosing. So yes I support the more payout for Primal wars because of this.

#Request to eliminate NO MATCH
    'No Matches' should be eradicated. We put in the time to build the roster, find warriors to fill the roster, and to give a no match is a plain insult. It is a waste of time on everyone's part. If people are willing to war then a match is rightfully deserved. You need us to keep KAW running.

#Request to lower Season 4 Equipment price tag.
    It is hefty at current prices. Pls consider lowering it a tad.

# Request to keep Season 4- Primal

2. There is absolutely no reason for round wars this Season. LB's

3. Grr stupid thread  anyways. Lbs/SH still make a killing in indi wars with their BFA intact. The problem is that they can't stack rosters in indi. That is a great thing for all KAW community. In Primal LB pays more hence why they would prefer round wars versus primal. That discrepancy in payout needs to be handled. BFA should not count for matchup in primal. If they don't count in war then why should they count for Primal Matchup's? That id a recipe for bad matchup's. Please consider adjusting these loopholes.

4. So you're saying that LBers and SH shouldn't be allowed to war with their friends? No support.

5. What she saying is that the playing field should be leveled for all players. I fully support

6. Support with the exception of less wars. Nty. Those medallions are already hard enough to get. It's pissing me off

7. Im fine with roster size personally, but support, good points 

8. Anyone still using the "friends" excuse to stack rosters in round wars with primarily LB's and SH is just ignorant. We know better.

9. You can war with you your friends, but you can cheat the system while doing so. That's heat happened, devs found a solution, so, they did this to us. Blame them and stop dating that Roxy is trying to say that we can't war with friends. They caused this way of warring. Don't forget that.

10. Get rid if round wars. They still suck.

Amount of wars are fine, you don't have to do them all but if you want a war, good chance there is one when your free.

Lower roster size for primal, Indy roster sizes have been fine.

Give all Indy warrers a free war xtal that disappears after war. We could see a rise in participants and less frustrated people.

11. And yes I know it cuts into profits, they should be making plenty off hte and can afford to do a little something for the players.

12. ^exactly. And it could encourage others to enjoy warring a d they could start wanting to do primal. Which could increase their sales