FC Shutdown

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lXl_FC_DELITE_lXl, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today Future Combat Patriots at War shutdown so people who were there please post on how you feel and tell us about your experience. I will go first I am DELITE and I first joined FC through my father he showed me the game and I really liked it, I joined Fear This My fathers Alliance left to Vengeance is Ours than came back did something's there and stayed there switched owners due to inactivity and then DVO took over and kept the alliance alive for about 2 years then shutdown. That's my timeline

2. I joined

Played 2 days

Realised kaw was better

Quit

3. I'm sorry for the 6 players who were there

4. I never played. But I hope people would show respect. Having your game shut down would suck. Welcome to KAW

5. I joined ~March 20, 2011 and looked at "new clans". I had played kaw for 3 weeks prior to this. The clan was called "vengeance" and I was the first member. There was a guy named "ninjawookie" who owned it along with another player named "fluffyninjachick".

After a month or two of being in the clan, it had become sort of successful, we had like 25 active members. Then ninjawookie left the game, then I left te game. The clan died, but a guy named RLE248 (not sure on numbers... He renamed to Mr_Fear) made a new clan called "Fear This" along with other clan mates such as Tarren, cool blue, and a couple others. I joined temporarily, but by this time I had started playing kaw more and had started foruming.

I periodically returned and joined Fear This and talked for a bit in your seemingly dead wc and alliance chat. I had many good memories from clearing my wall before the game shut down.

I pretty much quit both of these games for the past 2 years now. I've come back once in a while, but never for more than 3 months.

6. Well I was a fellow FC player who was also apart of Fear This for 2.5 years. Started and finished with the same alliance (what a clan is/was called in FC). It doesn't seem like i had spent that long in the game, but the shutdown did seem to be coming on for quite some time. FC had been fairly dead for a couple years although it had a tight, yet small, group of players that continued despite this.

Those that will comment that FC was stupid obviously never played it. It was basically early KaW, without all the EBs/ event hunts/ and continuously replenish noobs.

7. If you never played FC please don't post

8. I played for 1 hour once. WC was at a stand still for over 30 mins. I then deleted the app

9. FC didn't have many players, but the ones it did have are welcome here. We hope you enjoy your time on KaW

10. At least here you will not only have an active wc but a an active forum.. I saw FC forums and it had posts over a week old with no responses.. It was a ghost town.

If you troll a thread and no one is there to read it.. Are you really trolling?

11. I was happy_monkey btw

12. I was Urial

13. And I regret trying to organize a bunch of noob wars and everyone ignoring me

14. I played fc with my brother --AIeX-- for about 2 weeks and I wasn't taught much about the game and didn't understand it but then I started talking to urial

Urial was one of the mods as I remember I'm pretty sure ... He was very nice to talk to and with and when I needed help or advice he was there .. He gave me his name for KaW and I chatted on here with him for a while

Shortly after I started to float away from the game and focused on KaW more and deleted the game...

15. Urial RP'd with you?

16. I was xshock, demonchapelx, demonchapel7, delsoul, and Magnus on FC and Gaw.

17. Welcome to KaW. My advice, someone messes with you. Tell them to **** off.

18. Were you also Magnus on SMASH? I am DEVIL on SMASH and I had a short rivalry with a guy named Magnus (which he initially won, but I later passed him after he quit)

19. Sorry for derailment. Should have walled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.