Farming

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SA-Warrior, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Okay I'm pretty new to forums and have not used them much before but here i go,
    i play KaW regularly and love farming but the past month or two and love it! :lol: :lol: :lol: i love the reactions but never get hit back?? I get threatened by clan owners that aren't gonna do much but farming is the main point of the game! Farming/War. :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

2. U love farming? Cool! You're gonna love when I regen :)

3. ^^^^guys 1/4 your size. Your tough

4. If you enjoy causing mischief, you're at a great size, although growing a little bit more may be advised.

When you're little, such as you are, you can harass newbs and collect nerd rage while being Invulnerable to attacks from the upper half of the clan roster. Clan owners can yell and threaten, but they cannot hit, and even if they could, your pay out would be crappy.

I miss being small

5. Take Moose's advice...

Enjoy being small. Once you reach a size that is hittable by most clans (1-2m combined) someone will plan a strip on you or try to keep you pinned...

But there is nothing ANYONE can do to prevent a player from hitting another. And there is only so long they will bother keeping you pinned. People get bored quick. Have fun man. Noob tears are addictive.

6. Ty Moose and Willy :D
    SA-Warrior

7. Even though you are at a fun size, you'll still want to grow eventually. A lot more of the game opens up once you have all your lowlands complete.

Once you hit several million combined stats you have access to players who have more invested into this game. That means
    1. They can get way angrier than newbs 
    2. The experienced players will give you a great fight.

You can also go and take on entire clans, which, when done properly, is a great way to meet people and be entertained.