farming threatens

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *---c--- (01), Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People constantly threaten to farm or keep scaring u it's kinda annoying something should be done about it

2. Damn. Dtw :(

3. Uh, is this a special event of the spammers of crap or something? Cause there's sure a lot of crap on forums today...

4. true

5. Lol op u have a point

6. Lol what? you mean people are actually starting to farm again for fun?

7.  what?! People farming for FUN?! I haven't heard of this since 5 minutes ago!

8. Farm for fun everyday :cool:

9. Don't even call it farming :cool:

10. What you need to do when someone threatens to farm you, is say "I'm sorry", then farm the **** out of them for days on end.

Don't be a pushover.

11. That's what I do...
    In my mind, cause I normally don't care... To much work to negotiate

12. You know they got the message for when someone is too strong for you too attack? Why do they use the DTW message for too small.. Why not say dts? Meaning defender too stupid..

13. @wingless i know you didnt actually think you could hit him. You posted "DTW" to sound like a bad ass. If you wish for 1 v 1 I will be glad to take you up on it with my alt. (close your size so it's fair.)

14. Lol lol lol what's with the crap posts today

15. I hate farmers. They spoil KaW. The devs should make it so you can only attack someone 2 times per day then KaW would be better so we can do our ebs in peace and not lose gold

16. to many EB noobs now days

17. Support Alison :lol: :lol:

Why attack other players when you could be hitting ebs??

18. What's wrong with the threads today :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.