Farming/OSW Addiction

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *renamed789481 (01), Sep 26, 2013.

1. Do you want to…
    -Live for PvP and spend time working towards different strategies for the next fight?
    -Terrorize every opponent and make them fear your name?
    -Ravage enemy morale and crush their fighting spirits?
    -Work as a team to attack, ambush and destroy enemies?
    -Take part in large scale siege warfare and hit and run skirmishes?
    -Be part of a team with tight-knit command system based upon ability and trust?
    -Be part of a close-knit team that will be an effective, dominant force?
    -Want to be a wrecking ball, smashing another player in 1v1?
    -Want wreak havoc on WC or random players?

At any point, should you feel the need to engage in this kind of gameplay…
    GIVE THEM HELL!!!

Anyways, the reason I made this forum post was to ask TWO simple questions…

How did you find out about Farming/OSW?
    And

When did you find out pvp was your way of playing the game?

~Naomi

2. [​IMG] during my first month of play. I was in Merc Station Alpha trying to figure out the game and trying to grow big to hit the eb, since i didn't know better. One very decisive day I received my first inc from Mercs Legion. After spending time in the osw state for what felt like an eternity (I was a noob then, so hush), I was introduced to Inter_Outlaw_Mass and the whole inter mass crew. Ever since meeting everyone in the clan and being shown the ropes, farming/osw has been the main reason to play KaW.

~Naomi

3. MrB farmed the **** out of me and later invited him to his clan. That's how I found how about PvP.
    The feeling of noobs getting farmed so badly brought me into this PvP addiction.

4. Nothing like a good glass of noob tears lol :D :lol: :lol:

5. I thank tech-9 from I.s.s, vontez from holy vanguard mac from loa and and finally warrocket Ajax from solace cemented my choice to enjoy kaw as a player vs player game. With many handy hints from skilla from ig and magoo from his own world.

Long live vontez!
    Oh magoo..,you've done it again.

6. You mean your something special for playing the game how it is meant to be played?

7. I learned when i was getting farmed by ZAFT (original person called on them :lol: )

I then exposed a spy in Ad Mortem during the 7DS war, and was there for maybe a week.

After that, i joined iGS. I, along with another, took down SABO's subclan and started the SABO vs. iGS war :lol:

8. After destroying a bunch of clans and kicking hundreds of players from noob clans, I destroyed a sub clan to (ALPHA?). Alpha was in the family of clans. Anyway, alpha and 7 clans farmed me and stripped me for a month or two and I, being clan less, bored them to death.

Anyway, I was introduced to Organised OSW by -WiT-, then KotFE, then to several-months of OSW and farming with PE. Now, I find it sort of boring to farm people, and I really only see it as a way to cause trouble and burn my own pots. Usually after a couple days I end up getting an entire clan on me and at that point I'm bored of the target, running low on pots, and making no game progress.

However, I still unload on people if I've nothing better to do.

9. @ devil. You should make it clear that you destroyed a bunch of clans, as you say, by deceiving the owners to make you an admin, then forfeiting ebs and kicking members.

Wow. What a warrior! What a farmer. What a slime!

You're pathetic. You are actually less than a worm. You are a slug

10. Well when I was nee I clan hopped a little bit before joining the clan -Serenity'sDestruction- back then I was KornflakeKiller. That clan was an eb clan but I grew quick and learned the basics quick so eventually became admin then head admin.

Well one day the owners were off and two people was farming one of our members so I jumped in and hit back. (I am really horrible at names) either way after a day it stopped and I was hooked.

Then the owner of that clab went inactive and I clanned hopped. Eventully did a few system wars here and there before joining Dawn of the Foxes. There they taught me so much more about game mechanics and war stragities. (Also first clan I joined that knew what they was doing and promoted battle list hits as well as 1v1/pvp)

Soon after I was promoted to Foxes and now I am in a major OSW.
    ((Also did my first ee with the clan called THEM, which I was a tracker in those ee's))

11. Who do you Voodoo?

12. Farmer_Komora got me into a 1v1 with him. First time i pvp'd and i got hooked then joined up with white_hand before they pretty much went inactive. So occassionally ill still do hb on a random from bl

13. When i joined letalis regnum we were in a war with foxes/voodoo. We were hitting voodoo dark arts at the time and that was my first time. Then we were in og the first time and that was my first really big osw and it was funnnn

14. About a month after I started playing I found this clan called Aces n Eights(before it was shut down).I met lovelydenial and she taught me all she knew.I knew from that point on I loved PvP and all it stood for.

15. I am addicted to farming and osw when my it comes to my friends pm'ing me names.
    I usually dont have anyone to farm over personal vendetta.

My last adventure was
    furious-kitty-cat-with-lasers
    Even got a special banner from him lol :)

16. I first became addicted to pvp a week or two after i started, thanks to IMARABBIT 

17. I am Haxor, and I am a pvp addict… Been 2 hours since my last farming incedent. I am hanging in there though. Support to all those who pvp, keeping an old aspect alive

18. Lol. Would love to get together sometime with everyone and do an impromptu Farmfest 2.0

19. Found PvP on my old accounts when I joined ISS. After that I jumped around. I actually was friends with LWP and was in WH for a few weeks before he kicked me :lol:

I'm not giving out my old name so don't ask.

20. ISS and WH got me started on PvP. I guess LWP helped somewhat :lol: