Farming My Owner Kawhk

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lll__Adi_l0v3Ch1cK3nR1c3__lll, Sep 13, 2012.

1. I am farming my owner who "Accidentially" hired me away to "earn" GOLD. Do I look like a tool? I Strip and Farm but Not 1 Return Hit. Got Bored And Moved On. One Day, new owner decides he want some revenge and hits back.. So No Reason I allow that.. He Even Followed my friend who posted a link on my wall.. Heres the Convo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apologies for the poor editing, was pissed and tired..

Its Call Friend List. Not Exploit List.. Why Should I keep A friend whom exploits me to earn GOLD? Why Should I unblock and hear all these craps. I am asked to post by my friend cause you beg in private and act tough in WC? If u wanna Farm me.. Please DO... Boring me when I am full SPY for DAYS.. tapping on me has NO Effect.

2. So youre farming your owner because ou fot hired away from him? Are you ******* retarded? It isnt exploitation because you lost absolutely NOTHING. Its a win win sutuation for all. You get money and you previoua owner geta nmoney. Unless you guys are like boyfriends forever and using ac everyday theres no point to conplain.

3. I'm sooo lost

4. Thats my principal and thats my problem.

So hom, if you got issue bring it on. 1million dollars earn and you find it Great? I cannot even buy the expensive pots. You can try buying me... IF you are able to.. :lol:

5. OP. no one will war you.

You have 0 allies.

6. Im guessing youre serious then?
    Id think someone as big as you would understand the benefits of the ally market. Your owner was smart to get you hired off of him. He probably made a lot of money off of it. So whats the problem exactly?

7. for someone who seems to hav played for a bit you sure are a noob op 

8. See you in your newsfeed...

9. Noob. Op is noob.

10. I HAVE WHATSAPP 

11. That Kawhk is kind of big, be careful

12. @Op I think your second to last picture is against ToU. :|

13. Sad. Quite honestly. We call it an open market for a reason. You don't have to agree Op, you just have to adapt.

14. I agree Oh drama queen if what he is :lol: