Farming game

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rhinoceros, Dec 18, 2012.

1. I have a game. Someone says someones name, such as dora, and then everyone puts "*dora", and then everyone farms dora until dtw. Lets try to be organized here. Then we move onto the next victim. Fun!!!

2. Rhinoceros.

Am I doing this right?

3. ......sorry madness. Your person is already dtw.

4. Backinblack17

5. And then u guys put *backinblack17

6. And then once a bunch of people have the star everyone farms the poor dude

7. Way to go man !! ( golf clap) way to end that kawreer 

8. Wait wait, one at a time. "Rhinoceros" is too small for me, and too lazy to wake up the alt. anyone want? Unles he is self-pinning...

Also, isn't this a substitute for "help me farm someone because I can't do it myself" attitude?

9. I vote we tell the backinblack guy that OP is having him farmed :lol:

I ain't doing your dirty work

10. Rhinoceros, the older but not really that old one? :)

Chaos_Assassin

11. No im just doing this to random people. I just saw him in wc first so i picked him. The point of the game is to do random people.

12. *Chaos_assassin

13. Lol, chaos_assasin should be pinned anyway. I would actually be helping in that, but I have to drop a part of my build first...and considering what he did this is not out of the question.

14. The point of this is to attack as a mob so the victim gets totally crushed

15. I would think that a good "farming game" would be to do a full bar on the person above you, no self pinning and min stats of 2mil cs to join in. Any lower and you face all alts of participating players. This would be interesting, however if you do a fb then you are dtw...just my $0.02.

16. I want Chaos_Assassin to be more then crushed. I want him annihilated. :lol:

He should stay in DTW forever.