Farming B2B

Discussion in 'Wars' started by smokinbandit, May 21, 2014.

1. I have been farming B2BHaunt for 10 days now. There clan only has under 30 members now for some reason.ill be moving on to b2b_United now. So if any of you guys need a link. Here it is. Please use it. Thanks a bunch :)

2. 

3. And you put this in forums because…?

4. I always thought bout farming B2B but they are such a helpful eb clan for events. and good pplz. Welp GL rabbit and B2B

5. I thought you've retired.

6. @FlameCougar, or little sister

Don't intertwine yourself in the reasonings of battle-driven warriors. ;-)

7. FlameCougar you're trying to troll the only person on kaw more persistant at farming than LWP, and the person who taught me when i first joined kaw.  tread lightly deary.

-LWPiNDaHiZZY

Smack em down rabbs!!!

8. B2B is a great clan I grew strong there.. Back when it was Ctt , Tt, tbo, tgl.. I will always come to help any b2b clan.. Able took me in taught me how to admin and own a clan.. My clan achievements are thanks to Able..Shez and Naffer big Ty for being a good help too.. Anytime you decide to open another B2B clan ill always come to help with unlocks..

9. What did B2bhaunt or B2B_United do to you? Or is this just some senseless farming of an EB clan. Why don't you pick on someone who is askin for it.

10. Im 1 single account. They can handle me. I did not ask nor am I fot any help I can handle myself. And they that did kmow what they did. Simple.

11. Ha. But What your not telling us is what you did. What you did was stupid and dumb 

12. I don't care what happened between you and B2B Family, all I want is the credit of zeroing and assassinating your spies and troops for the past 15 minutes.

I thought you retired, Rabbit. I've been looking for you. Let us have fun, like old times, shall we?

13. I got farmed? Your taking credit for that? Um not quite an accomplishment but ok if it makes you feel better good job. Keep em coming. Lol. I was promised 500-1 so the more the merrier. I want what I was promised. :)

14. Beware, rabbit farms naked sitting in a beanbag chair eating cheeto's. Get after em Rabbit, B2b goodluck lol

15. This kid's mommy told him he was special too many times

16. Support my pal rabbit...give em hell mate

17. How am I supposed to accomplish it, if you're pinned and zeroed now. Regen a bit, leave some spies out.

Forget about B2B, let's have a decent 1V1; I've been waiting for this ever since you were in my news for the last time.

18. Good job little guy! Now post on a main or at least a big enough alt or get off of forums :roll:

19. Obama post with main and im sure lwp will show u hoe to play real kaw

20. Support to rabbit! Sounds fun  I'll join soon and watch cc with alt 