Farmer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FiRe_iT_uP, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Please farm RougeEGL
    He has these rules that we all have to follow he says ahhh screw that farm him !!!!!!!!

2. That wasn't a very convincing plea for help 

3. I'm with meisha 

4. Lololololololololol

5. Wtf r u rambling about?

6. You farm him

7. It says invalid user when I search his name?

8. I am deeply offended that you go to the effort to make a thread about me and spell my name wrong

Also on a side note, both your accounts are bigger than me and you're whining in the forums. Well done kid, next time try wearing the big boy pants and leave your sisters panties alone

9. I like his rules. Kinda serves you right for the farming you have and most likely will receive.

10. @ op

You are soooo much bigger than him. Farm him back. If you get a few good pots, you can win every time even if he has 13 dp. Burn his pots, pin his spies, and make his life miserable. Forums is not the place for this. This can cause a LOT more people against you than with you. You don't want that. Just deal with it yourself. People will have a lot more respect for you if you do that.
    Good luck!

EAGAN

11. Support to rogue

12. I am disappointed to have been an admin/war commander in your clan for less an a few hours :|

13. He farmed me and I keep him pinned for a little with alts... Hit back and shut up.

14. Pretty sure I didn't farm you. You're far too small to hit

15. I didn't like ur responses to me

16. ^ my thoughts exactly XD