FAQ Snelletrack (demons private tracking program)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by tuc_demonsnelle_tuc, Mar 11, 2015.

1. hi since requested in a past war and with to much questions about wich trackprogram i use ive decided to make a small forum post about it. ill answer the 4 most asked questions in this post

FAQ#1

How does the program icon look like?
    [​IMG]

FAQ#2
    how is it different from htl's and harrian's

well actualy its the ideas of both in one

FAQ#3
    why we cant download it to use it?

its not on the web for download atm becose it has stuff in it that i need to program on each pc individualy, when these parts are coded in proper codes and fixed stability i will publish it on the internet

FAQ#4
    how do you came on the idea to make your own track program?

Well this started when i used harrian's and htl's for a while both had good stuff, but some things are limited or are a missing part (like htl's doesnt have auto copy) (harrian's doesnt have a search bar or personal tracker to know when you are comming up)

PLZ DO NOT ASK ME THIS QUESTIONS ANY MORE

2. Re: Snelletrack

Y u no post download

3. Re: Snelletrack

Just pastebin the script code, I'm sure there's someone with enough intelligence to fix your bugs

4. Re: Snelletrack

im not publishing anything thill i fixed it on my own srry, ive worked the last 2-3months on it so i want to do this on my own. I worked hard for it, im willing to share it later but for now im still working on it . i hope you understand that...

5. Re: Snelletrack

when the bugs are all fixed there will come an download link.

6. Re: Snelletrack

Was a jk :p I actually read your post

7. Is this going to be any different than the other programs?

8. What does the track program icon look like?

9. yea it has a great new part that saves pervious buildtypes and you can load an spreadsheet in it this will alow to see the cs and build types of the ones up (usefull for wc) , it also can make a list up builds than you can see

tank up: 2-4-6
    hansel up: 5-7
    only problem with this is atm it has havy problems i need to fix (this part)
    *more will be showed soon

10. the icon is showed in the main post just have a look (its temp icon need to make an other one but am working hard on fixing it to get one ready for download)