Failed farming attempts.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Simple thread,post the farmer that has done the worst job of farming you and the reason why,mine is

War4YourKaw

Reason
    Over 300 hits he's givin me and fails almost all of them,you'd think he could do better,seeing as he has alot more spy than me.

So forumers,enighten me of your favorite fail farmers please:3

2. I don't have one because they all fail, but you're my favorite fail forumer.

3. It's called pot burning

4. I had an 11m cs ps fail 80% of a scout bomb yday

5. He probably failed without using pots, but at the same time burning your pots. All he loses is troops. You lose millions of gold every time he fails.

6. Zz_shadow_zZ

1. weeks worth of fails in my feed.
    2.he dropped 2mil in attack stats to try to beat me as a hansel
    3.he stripped me of 7bil and tried to recruit help in clearing my goldz
    i had 32bil out and lost 2bil :lol:
    4.he threatened to come to my house and punch me ;)

all the above resulted in him a reset of his main acct

best warrior i have ever came accross

7. What an epic battle nub he's probably burning your pots and costing you millions of gold

8. At least he is trying op.

9. pot burning isnt farming, to me if u pot burn its to break down the wall for a strip, other than that it seems pointless

10. Spragga fail farmed me! He destroyed all my buildings but forgot to take my 1765 gold!!! Haha. Jokes on him

11. In all honesty MGK was probably my worst farmer,it seems like he can't hit you but he can,wrecked me,and yes I am admiting it,not one of my high points....

12. He is LR , what did u expect? apherion? lol

13. This thread just got better.

14. This is ironic considering this guy has been beggin WiT to stop farming him on everyone's wall who will patronize him  Maybe you should learn how to hit back before you make fun of someone else's fail farming lmao

15. That post sent me a mixed message...

16. Lovely just can't keep her noobs off forums. Welcome to hell OP.

17. Op, that is such a lame excuse..

His thrown 300 hits at you and the best you can do is open a thread? your noobness as appalling..

You keep running your mouth more and say god bye to your growth.. Derp