fail message on new equip

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_bardoor, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Recently devs issued new equip from war. They said that u can enchant it using mith and there are no fails.

Tonight I go to enchant my pauldrons and get a message saying that it could fail and lose strength. No I ask why is this and has anyone else got same message.

Sorry no picture, idk how to post pics yet

2. Only some of the paladin equipment doesn't fail. The only ones that are 100% failure free are the rancor equipment given out for season 1.

3. There the ones I'm on about cathy

4. The nightshade pauldrons I got the error MSG on

5. Then I suggest you email support@athinkingape.com and tell them what happened. If there was a glitch devs will fix it. A SS would have been helpful but I am pretty sure they will be able to see the glitch in their logs

6. Same here, i thought rancor equip not failing to enchant

7. How do u post ss on here sorry

8. Oooooo Kyand is perm silenced, tsk tsk. Its me, Storm Trooper.

9. Haven't had any issues with mine to date or any of my clan mates. I suggest contacting the devs. Not much else can be done

10. Hey foxy. Howdy stormtrooper

11. Send it to devs on a email, forums won't be able to help you much

12. Btw. I like the new tags for my old clan cathy

13. Ok. I'll contact devs for further info on that. Thanks

14. Emailing a screenshot is easy, forum posting them from a device is rather tedious. You get better results with an email

15. :lol: thanks

Good luck with the devs ξ€Ž

16. Just chilling watching this game, Spain needs to pick up in the second. Also, email devs and request a lock. "/Lock"

17. Will do. Tnx all