Faces of the community

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kezzer, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From everything I have ever seen from online gaming is that most of the highly successful ones have the so called "Faces of the community" In kaw there are several ranks which are:

Admin
    Valiant Knight

The issue is that in our large community these ranks make up such a small percentage. What I propose is that a new rank is introduced.

Helper

The colour would be brown to represent all the brown nosing that they would need to do in order to be recognised. They would also need to spend at least $100 a month to be considered.

**Disclaimer**

This is a joke however a new rank for people dedicated to helping new players would be great :p

2. I can't stop looking at the good day.

3. IKR IT'S TOO PRETTY :D

4. So I'm automatically disqualified from the Helper title arn't I?

5. If this wasn't a joke thread no you wouldn't be but seeing as it is then yes seeing as you need more brown to qualify.

6. It doesnt say "good day"

7. King-arthurs-corp would rank at the top of the brownnosing list.

8. Feces of the community: crusted_knight_of_serenity

9. I was waiting for a faeces/feces joke :p

10. I used to be called KaW_Helper.... So umm yeah.

11. Lol nice joke Op but it reminds me of all the mercs that save eb's, not one is a valiant Knight. makes one wonder how do one qualify when moose does the posting but not really active to even know who's valiant or not. Maybe they just need to discontinue it since there adds every blue moon which is my opinion from my point of view so feel free to agree or disagree

12. Maybe there should be a color that tells the minors from the adults, I can't vouch for others but Im tired of spending cash an have to act as a child cause devs want everyone to act 9+ when majority of kaw is grown with jobs

13. I agree with you in a way, but it would be better just to bring the age limit to 18+..

14. I thought this thread was something WAY more disgusting. 0.0 should have done a capital A instead.

15. I'm trying to figure out if people would pay more, or less, to have a nicely tanned username.

Also, separating the children from the adults makes them vulnerable. They are protected through their anonymity as is.

16. Lmao that's perfect op

17. I remember reading a thread explaining the age limit or a response on a thread.

Basically, because kaw was made when the age restrictions on games had less requirements on the app store, kaw is not an 18+ yet when pimd and gaw came out the requirements were tighter so they ended up being 18+.
    And they can't change the age limit without deleting the app from the app store and remaking it.

Besides the content in kaw is not worthy of 18+ in the slightest imo. Ive been playing since I was 12/13 (older account) and even then i never once thought that the game was inappropriate in any way other than the cheeky bit of nipple from arkosa xD

18. Support make brown noser achievement.

I can think of a few right off the bat

19. I'll have you know, I have a beautiful face!

20. ATA monkey brown please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.