Facebook Link [solved]

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MischievousMonday, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys, So i got a new phone and thought would play KaW again, However whenever i downloaded the app on iphone and tried to connect via facebook it linked it to the wrong FB account and so now i cant play my account that is tied to my main facebook. anyway to unlink my facebook from device? im sitting on the make a name screen. I have tried deleting app and turning off device and redownloading app but its still linked to the wrong fb even though my phone is linked to the right one now. :cry:

2. Re: Facebook Link

Talk with support. There is nothing you can do without them.

Good luck

3. Re: Facebook Link

Go through your settings once you have chosen a name. Then go to account management. Then link to Facebook from there making sure you aren't deleting your old account.

4. Re: Facebook Link

tried but it has the wrong facebook listed there, what exactly should i tell support?

Thank you for the replies

5. Re: Facebook Link

Email support @ support@athinkingape.com

Be sure to include:

Your FULL KaW name.
    The game you play.
    A detailed description of what you've done so far.
    The device you play on.

The more detailed you are, the less they can ask questions and help you out.

6. Re: Facebook Link

Go to account management. Unlink you device from that account that is the wrong one. It will kick you out to the sign in screen. Then click sign in to facebook and sign in with the right account.

7. Re: Facebook Link

The devs are having problems with facebook. I was able to login after several attempts

8. Re: Facebook Link

I had the same issue. This was the response I got from e-mailing ATA:

"Please log out of Facebook everywhere within your device. This includes all of your browsers and within your device's settings. Then, unlink the account that is currently on your device by doing the following:

1) Start the game
    2) Go to Settings (the “Gears” symbol)
    3) Tap “Account Management”
    4) Tap “Device Linking”

From here, you can disconnect any unwanted devices. If you disconnect the device you’re using, you can then log on to another account by using its ATA ID or Facebook login."

If this doesn't work, then try e-mailing them yourself: support@athinkingape.com

9. Re: Facebook Link

if you can access the game through start, you should be able to play the game.i use windows 8 on laptop, so i tried login and failed i then tapped the bar that listed my last attempt, and it went straight through.

10. Re: Facebook Link

The above is the explanation for the mobile app, like OP said he wants to use, which should be done like that. Been a long time I played KaW on a pc so I don't know about the desktop version.

11. Re: Facebook Link

mine would not login yesterday, so i played around until i was able to play.

12. Re: Facebook Link

The only way you can fix this is by contacting

support@athinkingape.com

First email include
    Username:
    Game:
    Issue:

Wait for their reply after the automated reply.

They will give you an ATA ID instead for the account you lost. They will assign it to the email you're contacting them with. Make sure the email you message them with isn't already assigned to an ATA ID otherwise that'll cause more issues.

ALSO
    Make sure you give them both usernames. The account you need and the one it accidentally swapped for.

Good luck!

13. Re: Facebook Link

To add onto my post you if you have a facebook already logged in then you will need to delink it from your account. Then you need to login to facebook through the game again and choose whether to keep the other account or keep the current one.

I think it is safe to say all the relevant points have been made here by everyone now so if you wish to ask any further questions feel free to contact me and as a last resort contact support :)

/eagle ?

14. Re: Facebook Link

Ok try this,
    1. Power on device
    2. Select kaw
    3. Type in old account. It should ask if you have an account on this page
    4. Send me a screen shot of your sign in page

15. Re: Facebook Link

I did this but had to wait 24hrs after account creation, thanks everyone! SOLVED!

16. Re: Facebook Link

That's great to hear! Happy kawing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.