Explain dis

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So battle loses include attack losses and spy losses
    But battle wins only include attacks

Why????

Random gif
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.

Translation: successful spy actions should count towards battle wins, or if you can't defend a spy attack it shouldn't count towards losses.

3. What's with you and them gifs bro

4. That's actually true. I believe I half noticed it the other day. They should really fix that if the vice versa is in effect. I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned in forums yet. It may be due to the fact that battle wins would be heavily inflated? As I'm almost certain you can assassinate more than you can attack unless they changed that. Just a guess. Plus scouting would also raise it considerably.

5. Battle losses are incoming attack successes and your attacks that failed added together. Spy actions are not included.

6. Battle wins are successful attacks plus failed incoming attacks.

7. THIS *moonface* (seriously people ..lol)

8. IDIOT

9. Another IDIOT

10. ...and another

11. ...and another

wow that little clown car is stuffed huh?

12. tryna take my h8ter/troll trophy away from me huh? Not gonna work but I'm gonna step up my troll/h8 to beat ya

13. [​IMG]

14. Its not trolling if its the unmitigated truth. Spy actions have NEVER had any effect on battle wins/losses. Anyone who says "they agree", "support" or "have also noticed" to the OP is just plain stupid.

15. Are u being serious?
    Check someone battle losses then unload a full spy bar on them and check again

16. ....dude?? Seriously what kind of crack are you smoking? Must be really good lol. Dude spy actions have ZERO effect on your battle wins battle losses ...check it out yourself 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.