everyone has a fix stats after match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by restro, May 28, 2013.

1. Hi friends,
    I am suggesting a fair war match. Look, match up suppose to draw the closest 2 clans in terms of overall strength together. There are many dispute of unfair match up. Why not just

2. I think we should all play with tutorial stat accounts, why dont you lead by example. Reset and the rest of us will follow your crybaby ass. Pwomise.

3. lol, im sick of hearing about bfe stats being an issue. get off your lazy you know what and do some ebs.. we all did it to start. people to lazy to work for their equipment deserve to be crushed in war. bfe is easily aquired. its not like we can secretly add trillions of extra power under your nose. everyone has same potential to be relitivaly close if they fourth some effort to do so. your good war clans wont consider you to war with them without proper equipment, hint. go get it. lol and wisdome this wasnt directed towards you. just seemed to be a good place to add this with your post :lol:

4. I support if this is about Estoc matchups. Your stats should be locked once you're matched up (ie you buy 100 tril worth of allies right after match up, your stats won't change until war end)