Events terribly confusing to new players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by OBLlVlON, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Ok so myslef and several other new players are beyond lost on these events. So i get prima tokens for certain ebs, i get that.
    Problem is when i click on event timer chest i only see rankings for aqua or inferno tokens, theres nothing about prima tokens. Should i be converting them into aqua/infern tokens? Will i get a reward just for having prima tokens? Plz help

2. You have to convert them to get a ranking in the event. You will not get rewards for just prima tokens

3. You need to choose between Aqua or inferno or a combination of both

4. When you open the event tab,there is a question mark to the right! Click on it, it takes you to Dev thread where the event is explained.

5. Just wow. Are u really that stupid or just that lazy... Pffff

6. It's simple really! Consider the prima tokens as neutral points. You then get to choose which route you seek. It branches out to either aqua or ínferno. At the end of the event, you'll be rewarded for the tier progress on either or both.

As others said, you can also click the "?" button at the event page, to forward you to the event thread for additional information.

7. Ok ty for replies...but why then are So many people telling me they never convert them and are still getteing rewards at end of events? Does it automatically convert them if unused?

8. As far as I'm aware, they will not be converted when the event timer runs out. It's best to be strategic on how many you desire to convert for either path.

9. Ok ty so much chaos and everyone else

10. I don't see the problem, I understood this event better than all the changes that happen in the past year.

And I've not even looked into how this event works or official thread, if you don't believes ask people in clan they'll tell you about my nooby questions and rants about new things :lol:

11. Good explanation Chaos. I'm glad someone helped op instead of just trolling him.