Event

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by manoj10, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When is the next event coming
    This time keep event like feather hunter like collecting one item or it is difficult collect all of the 4 and combine
    I am new to forums if any mistakes plz ignore

2. the 4 part thingy makes it an event, whats the 'fun' of just keep doing b2b aff

3. They are either going to make a part 5 with 4 equip or 5&6 for last remaining slots (not complaining because the equip is great spy stats)

4. I started near the end of the last event..idk what i won, or what it does..but i know that i loved collecting and bringing out my competitive side, i know pvp is competitive but noobs like me arent strong enough..but any level can enjoy the events :)

5. Next event devs pls.. ...I AM WAITING

6. I want the event to not drop any equipment. Kaw is already over flowing with all the equips floating around and with how much inferno and Aqua it takes to upgrade it, it's a tiresome uphill battle.

7. Patron saints of war, great quetzal hunt, and new year ice moth were best events imo.

8. You all when no event: EVENT PLS WHEN IS IT

You all during event: ALL WE DO IS EVENTS BLAH BLAH WAHHH SO BORING

9. The events are nice for people like me that just in it for the decent equips until we get better ones

10. Next event should be pvd... players vs the devs :lol:

11. Ooh that sounds fun...maybe when im a few thousand mcs higher :)

12. So true

13. But in all reality, we're getting an easy way to get gold just doing normal day to day ebs, I got 1000 last time without trying

14. The event will be issued when the developers feel it's time for another event, please have patience and don't rush the developers, they are working on kingdoms at war for iOS for the expecting upcoming release for iOS 9 on the 9th of September, so the developers have their hands filled.

/Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.