event: war tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HOP-ANCIENT_WARLORD-HOP, Jun 19, 2014.

1. I am thinking to suggest the devs to give us a tournament..
    Top 10 clan receives mith and crystals in the end, top 3 and 2 receives moth and equip crystal and the champion clan will be awarded a rare equip, mith and crystal... This must be organized by the devs and the mods to monitor balance according to cs.
    LB will be the clan owners and must be equally divided to other clans..

Like 2 lb 10 bigs and 3 smalls..or 2 LB 6 bigs and 3 smalls...

Combine stats are important to a team so war balance will be organized and fair...

What u guys think? Support this event so all LB can war and small can go even though to war

2. "Smalls" or SH have had their time in the sun for the last 4 EE seasons.

The only reason clans have "Smalls" are to exploit match ups and hit ratios.
    The upcoming ASW is based on actual strength and the players who earned it.

So sorry bub, you'll have to sit this one out on the SH. :lol:

3. Lol, I'm just wondering lb should war too

4. Well, considering that. We will need to have a LB war, Mid war, SH war, Smalls war, Bigs war.

Does that make sense now? No.

Next we'll have pure spies asking for a war entirely for themselves. Don't ask me how that'd work. :lol: ;)

5. Well I have an idea.. Like the ASW, 3 different leagues for cs. Because mids and smalls like me like system war and OSW too. It would be set up the same way ASW is but have say noob and regular league.

6. No thanks

7. This war includes 3 pure spy on the said word BIG

8. There it goes, as my request show results. The ALL STAR WAR.. I made a message to the DEVS about the tournament war. Good luck participants!!!

9. Lol u would have 15 lb vs15 lb

10. Someone should organize a junior allstar war for players looking for war tourney but outside the top 10,000

11. Also top 10 k members cannot participate

12. I'm talking about the origional post

13. No support op. Grow a pair of balls.

14. It was a request made for the lb to see them war... I requested a tournament to the DEVS. This is the result... Next time support a tournament made of small to mid... War champions shall receive a event equip... After the all star war... I'll post another one here in forums and pls support

15. It wasn't your request that got the ASW back OP it was chaos and his 700 supporter thread, go back to your previous EE exploitation build and be quiet, and let the leaderboard have some hard wars without a stacked roster.

16. The asw is based on strength? No it's based on who either spent the most money, or who's the bigger eb fairy. Every asw you see people complain about clan members not knowing how to war, track, ect ect. Size isn't everything.