Event Chest

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by JohnHuff, May 31, 2016.

1. So I read the forum for the event going on right now. It said when you open the chest for what tier you get it only gives you ONE of the items in that chest. A few months ago, it gave you everything. Is it only one item that you get?

2. You get a key that will open the box, the box will give you 1 random piece out of the box.

3. I hope it glitches and somebody just gets helms each time that'd be hilarious :lol:

4. You only get one.. So yes we all get this glitch. :razz:

5. I mean for each chapter, I assume if I have a helm from a previous chapter I wont get one this time

6. It's completely random, so you actually have a chance at getting a helm each time.

7. Really? lmfao, wow I wouldnt have expected that :lol:

Then I sincerely hope somebody does get 8 helms :lol:

8. Yup.

B2B falcon event.

9. It's not doe?
    The only way to get duplicate equipment is by getting both the War and EB equipment multiple times.

10. Incorrect, it is random but once you get the helm for example, the possiblitity to get another helm in the next chapter is eliminated

12. Sorry for the multiple posts btw

13. Yup, this is correct :)

14. What if you get a different teir equipment everytime is it possible to get all helms?

15. No, if you get the tier 1 helm, the possibility of getting the tier 2 helm on the next chapter is 0

16. Thank you :)