Estoic's Edge - Tried but not so true.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpiesUnlimited, Dec 8, 2012.

1. And so ive noticed that the way Estoic's edge works is a complete load of crap. sure it helps with plunder etc. But I have been doing everything I can to war and I have made it on time to war telling people that I will be on for war. I have a life outside of KAW I have to sleep/work/etc.... I usually end up sleeping until right until war time but end up getting booted from clan and losing my edge because people are antsy and think I am not going to be at the war. The whole losing edge when your booted because people want to win the war and think your inactive is crap. you should give Edge back when people come back into the Clan or something. I have no control over being kicked from clan so how in gods name can you justify removing my Edge in this scenario? I have also done all that I can to Inform people that I will be active. I haven't encountered this scenario this week but I have in the past and I know that other people have too. Basically i find this concept quite humerous because if you think about it KAW is basically promoting us to be jerks - whos to say a clan wins an estoic war and some admin goes Awol and boots everyone "Just cuz he can" Congrats KAW on creating yet another way that people can screw eachother over for no perticular reason. what will you think of next!

2. The leaving clan issue is big, as some don't leave by will, but the point is to increase clan loyalty

3. Noob rage?

4. If somebody was on lvl 1 edge then instead of leaving normally to go home, they can just ask to be kicked so they keep it.

5. If you are in a clan where you can not trust your admins and/or you believe they are complete jerks to you, you contain the intelligence of Nancy Pelosi.

6. *Estoc's Edge :roll:

7. meh - Rage not really. Just kinda stupid that you can earn something then lose it over something you have no control over - Kinda like putting money in someones hand then kicking them in the balls and taking it from them. this is basically the same concept......

8. Op, I love it when the devs create new ways for us to screw each other. That is the really fun stuff

9. thats why i said give it back if they come back into clan^

10. Ugh.... All I can say to this is that if they are going for clan loyalty there's better ways then how it is now - Make it a clan bonus or just put some sort of an algorithm into place. make a clan bonus and an individual bonus - assign a random value to them both using an algorithm so that it cant be duplicated and if the individual's bonus and the clan's bonus have the same algorithmic number then the bonus is full if they are different then its a partial..... come on simple programming.....

11. Maybe you should know the clan more before you wanna join an EE.

12. "How in gods name"
    Brace yourselves, religious debate is coming.

13. Same if kicked, u should be able to keep ur edge

14. Point noted.... for future reference maybe i should avoid those words lol

15. I agree- should be clan bonus not a personal edge