Estoic wars won by hansels

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hyla-geo, Jan 13, 2013.

1. I've noticed that hansels are fairly key to winning ew aside teamwork n actives (lets say their both active and well co-ordinated). The war will then fall to which has most hansels bcos even with large att builds you can lose all ur troops an b relatively well incapable of returning atts. I think this needs to be evened out slightly. Maybe a new action type called raid, allowing troops to kill off spies, even if its wildly inefficient it allows some form of retalliation and if devs do do new ebs theres another type of hit for bars. Wt does evry1 else think?

2. YEH raid would be a good idea. But scout is also good for killing spyies bro. Just spy the hansels at beginning of war and keep them pinned.

3. Don't scout bomb us 

4. Hell no; just scout bomb us and we are screwed. That idea is dumb

5. You need both in order to win.

You need the perfect combination of Hansels and attack builds, intermingled with hybrids.

Also they all need to be active the whole time >.>

6. If you can't beat 'em; join 'em ;)

If you really think hansels are a good build for EE wars, then convert :)

7. Ya a Hansel can be taken out by almost any stat build due to scouts not going through def pots ... Agreed though hansels play a key role in winning but I would prefer a good variety to prepare for all situations

8. I think this is a good idea. This way, pure spies would be a whole lot less powerful. Even when they drop build, attack builds could hit them and kill their spies

9. [​IMG]
    Guess whos the hansel :cool:

10. If we can ass you to no troops in little time then you can unload a heck of them before your pinned easy 300m, if you scout bomb us, then you can just hit us while we are with relatively no attack. This is stupid, you must have been living under a rock if you had not realised how to KO a hansel.

11. I'm more thinking of the benefits this would have for osw really. Hansels are fairly easy to KO using teamwork

12. [​IMG]
    guess whos the hansel :cool:

13. Yeah scouting isn't very hard and I hurt devs if they release new ebs 

14. Just take out the hansels at start of war and sit on them. Plain and simple. And hansels are extremely vulnerable to attacks so yeah it's pretty even 

15. I understand the whole scout bombing. But as i stated, att build (VERY LITTLE SPIES) it would be hard to pin a hansel. Hence raid, which does nessarily need to be effective like steal.

16. This isn't FC, no raid needed. If u wanna deal with us hansels, I'd say invest in a build with more spies, and sum towers, get tactical

17. Your all realiant on pinning hansels quick but there try to do same to you. By the way when was last time you saw an evenly mixed clan.

18. Use a war build ;) Not some EB build if you want to kill us :)

19. Why should people be forced to convert, but i am increasing spies anyway atm.

20. Activity and good leadership wins wars. Mix of all builds will help using all types of attacks. No one build is particularly better in my opinion if you know how to use your build.