Estocs Edge When Leaving a Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIIV-----VAL-3N7iN3-----VlIlI, Nov 10, 2012.

1. I'm not exactly sure how this works, if someone does please explain.

I currently have lv 1 silver Estocs. I was at lv1 bronze, then level 2 bronze, now lv1 silver. If I leave a clan do I go back to lv2 bronze, or because I only have 1 silver does it disappear completely? Devs made it extremely unclear so I was wondering if anyone understands it/has tested it themselves.

2. When you leave a clan you would lose estocs edge but if you have it lv2 and you leave a clan it will only downgrade to lv1

3. Doesn't really make sense... So by leveling up from bronze to silver, I lose the ability to leave a clan and keep it? Lol devs wake up call, you need to make these things make sense and explain them to people.

4. How do people have silver? I've participated in every possible war and I still haven't got it.

5. No clue Jacob. This was my first war. At one update I had lv1 bronze, then it updated again I went to lv2 then it updated again and I got silver.

This is what I mean. Devs, you have to explain these things to us, because unless you have an ulterior motive, this stuff doesn't make sense. This war system has potential with the rewards to bring system wars back to kaw, but when you screw up this big? Come on

6. That's a huge pile of **** if you get to keep that. Atleast for me it is.

7. Apologies for the confusion. We will be updating the bonuses so they are easier to understand.

8. If you leave a clan, you lose all bonus. As for the levels, it is on a scale of 1-5 in the following order.
    Level 1-bronze 1
    Level 2-bronze 2
    Level 3-silver 1
    Level 4-silver 2
    Level 5-gold
    As of currently, this is the way i remember it being told by kaw_admin.