ESTOCK WARS BONUS - ACTIVATION AS SPELL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I think i got idea about estock war bonuses... :D
    Why is estock bonus started automatically? ppl talk on forum about losing e-bonus when moving and to set linkage betweend subclans etc etc .... :eek:

I HAVE SOLUTION:
    Estock bonus should be as SPELL you get after war and you could choose when you START IT! :shock:

example:
    you win war1 .... you get e-bonus (your resources of e-bonus increase to 1)
    you win war2 .... you get e-bonus (your resoures ... increase to 2)
    .... they you could leave war clan and activate e-bonus to LEVEL 2 in other clan

WHAT WILL BE SAME? :roll:
    = losing one level after leave this clan could remains ...
    = max level of 5 for estock bonus could remains ....

... this idea will support idea of war clans and ppl will be able do e-bonus resources and then choose when they want to use it.... :mrgreen:

Support?,

2. first to say NO

3. That would be too easy for big people to buy estoc edge if it were a spell... No support :«

4. It's fine the way it is... Getting a lvl back after you leave a clan you just need to war again and win and there you got your lvl back... Simple as it is already

5. The reason why devs have this 'auto spell' is so that players will be bonded as a clan instead of promoting Mercs. If you trace back devs gradually updates till now, you'll see how devs try to subtly unite people together in clan to do eb, system wars together.

So if it counts I would say this could be abused

6. Oh and by the way it's spelled Estoc without the K.

7. It's not a completely terrible idea.

However, I'm not sure that the spirit of what devs we're trying to do really holds any weight with current structures.

It may just be easier to give the play 2,3 bounces without penalty to keep loyalty why allowing a certain amount of freedom....