Estoc Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIXx-WaRs_BiLlY-xXlII, May 30, 2013.

1. I don't know about anyone else but whenever the devs did beta testing for the estoc edge wars I did 1 or 2 of them and I never got my achievement. I have no care for system wars but I did do the war simply for the achievement and to help the community. I know some people are going to say "The devs shouldn't need to give you an achievement for you to help them a little bit" but the only reason I did the war WAS for the achievement and so I could help the community get the wars faster for people that wanted them. I could care less for system wars as I already stated. Then they also said after the beta testing was over that achievements would be given out soon and they needed time to fix some bugs. Well uh, they just kind of had an entire season with their wars so hopefully they fixed their bugs by now. Now they are giving out nifty equipment to the participants that took advantage of the chance to get free stuff by playing a game but for the people that helped get that part of the game made with their feedback get nothing? The devs are getting paid big bucks right? So who cares about the people that try to be nice to them! They pick favorites just like everyone else does (I'm not judging just stating a natural habit) and their favorites are the spenders. Most of the Rancor War participants were spenders [the stuff I would put here breaks ToU] but more than 1/2 of the beta testers aren't. They are just people wanting to help the community, therefor we get nothing. In the developers eyes is this really fair? Because in mine it isn't. I want to hear the community's point of view on this subject because, well, this game is based on what you do with your time.

2. Does nobody care? Lol

3. I never participated in that first week, so I didn't qualify for an achievement.

4. I wanted too. However i think they said they werent giving out achievements

5. Wanted it too*

6. A week prior to the close of the beta testing they announced that there would be achievements

7. A week after, they changed their mind :/

8. I thought they said we wouldn't get the achievement

9. if us spenders didnt spend, how would you expect to finance the game? again we spenders give you a game to play.

10. Picking favorites is a natural habit as i already said, but my point is spenders shouldn't be getting extra care.

11. I'm a spender n I never got my achievement but I did get my mith