Estoc Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXx_Vinnie_xXx, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all you people of KaW around the world. I am posting this thread to try and find a clan to do the Rancor Wars with, but I will tell you a little bit about my experience first and also what I am looking for.

Firstly to all you lazy KaWers I will tell you about stuff you can find out just by clicking my name. I have 4.4 mill attack, 3 mill defence, 200k spy attack and 1.6 mill spy defence. This gives me 9.2 mill CS and my 10 lowland towers give me a lot of static spy defence.
    In terms of BFA I am quite low as I have been upgrading all my T5 recently, however I have 1 ally and am ranked 9,850 on allies Leaderboard.
    I also have a lot of equipment, both eb and red paladin, which gives me BFA of 76 mill attack, 56 mill spy attack, 41 mil defence and 50 mill spy defence. This is 223 mill BFA which is Aprox 4.5 mill CS.

Now onto other stuff, such as what I can bring to the war. If I agree to war with you, I agree to follow all of your rules, Xtal in the war when you order me to, use full pots on every hit, and use all mith spells (attack and spy attack spells). I will be active for every minute of the war and will hit all targets. I will not strip any of our enemy for 2 reasons, firstly I am honourable and do not wish to lost respect, and secondly I don't want to become a farm target of another clan.

I will now talk about my experience. If you looked at my equipment you can probably see that I have a few pieces of Red paladin fully enchanted. This shows that I have clearly warred quite a lot. However I think naming the best clans where I have warred has more effect. I have warred at iG systems, A n D, War Rebels, Warlor and Empire Rising. I was also invited to Garden of Eden however due to no match policy I never warred there. You may ask if I am so good why am I not warring there at the moment. I left iG systems as iG stopped warring due to OSW. I left A n D as my home clan, War Rebels started warring, I left war rebels as they stopped warring, I left Warlor as we merged with Wilders into garden of Eden, we left Garden of Eden as RCA split into 2 clans so we would get no match. I left ER as they only had space for me for one war as they had so many perms. So as that list shows I am an experienced warrior. However being experienced means I have high expectations of any clan I war at.

My expectations are that you must have a strategy and inform your warriors 1 hour before war, you must not have inactives, all your members must have max Xtals and mith, some members should have towers, you must have a good win/loss war ratio. You must have a few Hansels as well. If your clan fits all these requirements and you want me with you, follow me.

I apologise for not doing colours, but if your clan wants a colour warrior I don't think Im for you. I also apologise for any typos but I am typing this on iPhone.

TLDR; I am an experienced, strong tower warrior looking for a good strategic clan.

2. You can join mine.

3. Who r u saying that to?

4. @KingNotch I can't as you have no experience warring an most of your members are very small.

5. I dont own a clan -_-

6. @Kingnotch Im talking about the clan you are in

7. @Farmers are us
    Post with your main next time plz