Estoc Wars stink

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SMiIeZ, Nov 16, 2012.

1. So I went to do estoc war at another clan spent 20 or so mith earned 10 as reward spent 17bil earned 1bil got estoc edge but can't use it because if I leave I lose it and other wars are at the worst possible time I won't b awake...it's so stupid

2. Should've done better than...

3. Did you actually think you were going to profit? Wow. Save your crap. You weren't the one fighting in an 11 vs 298 matchup.

4. Someone's a try hard, you should only use 14 mithril. Oh, and the cash, I've done 4 wars so far and have hardly spent that much in total.

5. Also, how the hell did you spend 20 mith? The max you need for 4 hours is 12...

6. Why did you activate so many spells???!?!!!!

7. Sorry, 14* like Jacob said

8. @MGK, I made profit every war, except a little loss in cash.

9. :lol: good one pinky

10. You didn't need to hide your allies.
    Can't use EE? Just don't leave your clan.
    Make up the Mith. Earn more gold.
    Bad time? Either war at a bad time or don't do the war. How can devs make the time convenient for all time zones?

11. "except a little loss cash"

That's not a profit.

12. The worst part is the estoc edgeI have it but I can't leave without losing it so pointless and stupid

13. Then don't leave. Listen to yourself!

14. 6 spells active, five Mith spells!!!

Lol!

15. Yes but it doesn't help me herea little extra plunder but I want item drop and this clan only does haunting

16. Personally, estoc wars are not worth the time and it's a waste of gold

17. Either suggest to do item EBs while you have the edge or war with a clan that does item EBs next time. They should get the common sense to switch to item EBs soon, though.

18. :lol: laughs at op for blowing pointless mith on a 4 hour war. Hahahahahahaha.