Estoc Wars - Fair time zone - Really ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_xXx_-_ApoKaLypTiC_-_xXx_-_, Nov 21, 2012.

1. During most of those beta wars, GMT got the sickest tz, and these last wars won't escape to this rule.
    A normal human sleep 7 hours, that's an average and also the recommended hours of sleep needed according to scientists.
    So basically, ppl sleep between 00:00 to 7am.
    Now let's check the time for next estoc wars :
    PST : -War 1 6pm-10pm -War 2 2pm-6pm -War 3 5am-9am.
    They have only 2 hours of war during sleep time.
    EST : -W1 9pm-1am -W2 5pm-9pm -W3 8am-12am.
    They have only 1 hour of war during sleep time.
    SGT : -W1 10am-2pm -W2 6am-10am -W3 9pm-1am.
    They have only 3 hours of war during sleep time.
    And now, THE FINAL WINNER TIMEZONE :
    GMT !
    -W1 2am-6am -W2 10pm-2am -W3 1pm-5pm.
    We have 6 hours of war during sleep time.
    So I say yes to dev, fair time for everyone !
    It was already pointed out by some europeans for your previous war, but it seems some are privilegied for some reasons.

No first, no reserved, nothing just my pointof view.

2. Lmfao devs hate hen we sleep

3. Less crying more warring.…

4. Not everyone can be given the perfect war time. So stop crying, and deal with it. Or if its that important to you, don't war. It's simple really

5. They said it was to target the majority of players.

Numbers are the goal here. Can't make everyone happy - and there will always be minority. Seems you just caught the rough of it this time. No need to make a forum explaining your displeasure :p

6. I believe I forgot to add  ? No perfect war time for everyone ? Agreed except for the everyone, which was GMT people for most of estoc wars, not only this last round.
    "Then don't war" -> I didn't say that, it's not the aim of this thread at all.

7. There's never a perfect time for all. I've stayed up 48 hours straight warring before. So it's really a matter of how much you want it. Not when is best time.

8. Try moving to America 

9. Decs tried to give each tz one war tht would give them an advantage, yours was the 1-5 pm war

10.  King.
    @IIIA1III that's true, I may prefer to sleep instead of warring, but I'd prefer to do some estoc wars instead of eb.

11. Are you kidding?! Agreed Friday is useless, but the others are absolutely fine. Who the hell sleeps 12am-7am anyway! Lol

12. I think you are misunderstanding the war times..

13. Im frm sg and I can wake up 4am for a war so stop complaining and start warring 

14. Oh, nvm I may have been misunderstanding you lol I get it

15. You gotta make rl sacrifices for war. Deal with it. Either chose to war. Or chose to sleep. I've stayed up almost 3 days when warring so I didn't get my ass stripped. Gave up a lot of sleep time. Grow a pair and make a choice.

16. 3 days?

Now, most I've done is less than 2 days. 3 days just seems like a superhuman effort accompanied by free time… plus a weird insomnia.

17. 7 hours sleep damn I wish