Estoc wars ASIAN players

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -pUdGe__tHe__b_U_t_C_h_E_r-, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Well this is my first post in the forum. So guys pardon me if I'm violating any pre-announced rules or methods. The point of this thread is for Asian players like me who has so many difficulties with the Estoc war times. Let me explain and have a look upon the current war times:

War #1 - War Start Time Shown
    GMT - Thursday - 8pm-8:30pm
    My War time: Friday - 2am-2:30am

War #2 - War Start Time Shown
    GMT - Saturday - 2am-2:30am
    My War time: Saturday - 8am-8:30am

War #3 - War Start Time Shown
    GMT - Saturday - 9pm-9:30pm
    My War time: Sunday - 3am-3:30am

War #4 - War Start Time Shown
    GMT - Sunday - 2pm-2:30pm
    My War time: Sunday - 8pm-8:30pm

Ok I'm from Bangladesh and its (GMT+6) in timezone. So what Im trying to say, from those times above you can see Im only capable of doing the WAR #4. We all know that you need to be prepared and engaged fully those four hours. So it actually needs to be active before 1 hour the war begins.

I get it that kaw has few player from my area which may not bother them much, but i saw it has much more players from Malaysia, India or Singapore. Almost same problem applies for them too. And as KAW is getting more and more involved with war aspects it actually affecting our current growth for not being able to participate those wars.

Finally a suggestion. Please bring some balance in war times. We are having four now in an week. So it will be real beneficial if devs can rearrange suppose 2 or 1 war time synchronizing with our day time.

Thanks again all for reading. please pardon my mistakes..

2. Asians are tuff I tell u

3. Aww poor Asians :(

Devs! Y U NO LET ASIANS WAR?

4. It's true. I can't do most cause' its almost always AM or in the week when in busy. Make it fair for everyone.

5. It's hard to even out timezone

6. No it's not... Just put it on different times for all the people so its fair 

7. Shhh Ur starting to annoy me

8. Well if u wake up early war 2 was possible

9. But 8 is a little bit early

10. And fear, your annoying me. Shut up you annoying little freak :)

11. Why are you comparing with GMT ? 2 wars end 2-3am and one starts at 2am. I believe you chose the wrong one to compared.

12. Maybe he wasn't in for those ones or he was busy so it didn't matter

13. thanks all for those supports.
    @_-_xXx_-_ApoKaLypTiC_-_xXx_-_ : I didnt mentioned any end time of wars and those times are picked from dev's post. And i find GMT easier to compare my times.

I know to facilitate someone other one may get troubled. But still devs can rearrange times to sort out solution as they've considered less about Asian/Australian players while scheduling.

14. GMT IS WORSE u just need to cut down on ur beauty sleep

15. Get over it, if Devs make times to suit Asian players, there won't be a war since majority of players are PST and EST.

16. @Justice: You didnt get it mate. I know majority form PST or EST. I didnt mean to ruin their game. But dev can rearrange 1 or 2 wartime for minority rest remains same.

17. Yeah and what happens next?
    Majority of players won't war because of times, so less clans war, matchups become more screwed, forums becomes a mess because of all the complaining of matchups.
    No support.

18. There's a balance between GMT, PST and EST I'd have said... It's unfortunate that Asia is out of the loop :| GMT only really get one proper time to war without it running into midnight which is usually Sunday, when many people may be out with family and the like... This is without the Thursday wars though, so I'll check them.