~Estoc Wars~<33

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Jan 20, 2013.

1. The topic today: WAR
    The subtopic today: Forfeit changes for Estoc
    Today, I was in an Estoc where a rogue admin forfeited after 2/3rds of the clan said not to, including the owner. This is obviously a problem.
    I propose a solution. Though, it is just an idea, so bear with me here.
    The devs install a forfeit button on the war screen that pop up at the 2 hour mark. ALL members can get the option, but it needs 75% votes from ACTIVE people to forfeit. Then, no one has to be the "bad guy" and forfeit to become a target for the other team, and no one can complain in cc to what ever admin pressed the button.
    A high percentage of votes must be required or else someone [Val] could simply outdo everyone and forfeit.
    Comments? Anything to add?
    Thanks ^_^

2. Great idea:) support

3. Forfeit should be a privilege given to the owner and to the admins he promotes, not to everyone :geek:

4. No support, give admin to people you trust

5. So if every member wants to continue, but the few admins and owner say no to same bank?

6. Well its the owners clan, if he thinks that they shouldnt go, its his choice

7. But I think it would b better if it was like Deni said...like a Democracy instead of a Monarchy

8. I run all my clans as a democracy.

9. Support

10. It's not a democracy. If you don't like your leadership team, find another clan.

11. You mean the voting would initiate after someone proposes to FF?

12. She said, at 2 hr mark, forfeit button appears...then anyone can hit it, but unless 75% of active people hit it, it won't ff

13. I've warred with Val, he'd only FF if there was no chance of us coming back. Yes I do know that it was an example.

14. Well, I actually like that. I didn't mean that at first, I'll try to get online to edit that soon.

As I said, this is just an idea. I'm very open to suggestions

15. Cerberus, I don't FF EE.

I only have 1x. And that was sometime within the first weekend of the wars.
    Ever, I have threatened to farm whoever hit the button.

16. Ever since*

Damn..

17. Lolz so what I said isn't what u were saying? Kool :)