Estoc War Week10 Post: if you searching for ee war post here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Erec_Rex, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Hi everyone, i am not a good forumer but since i been participlated to ee war and i know most clan have a loyal perm war member or by invite only. So a lots of people post ads on wc searching for ee war clan and also clans searching for warriors. Here the point for you to post which war you available to war.
    Post your stat here include which war you can do this week.
    Ex. 6.8m/8.6m , 400k/ 2.1m week10 war1,2,4,6

Thanks for reading: i will post next week again if this post get support from KaWers

2. 400/200/150/150 all wars.

3. Good idea, you could make a format for clans searching for EE warriors.

4. Looking for war one. I'm 1.9 mill cs. Wall me your clan ^.<
    [​IMG]

5. I want to see a support and will make format

6. Mudkip, the format is attack/defence/spy attack/spy defence not overall.

7. I'd include war experience, BFE, and BFA in the list

8. I think clan who want ppl to war with them will interview them by themselve, so that y i dont want ppl put war experience in post

9. Every time I see this idea, I think it's a great idea. Support the idea of individual mercs posting!

For ease of reading, I do suggest a format I've seen used before:

stats:
    atk - (your atk)
    def - (your def)
    s-atk -
    s-def -

max xtal? (yes or no)
    max mith? (yes or no)

which wars? (war numbers)

You could include your bfe and war experience. But this is the stuff I'd look for if I was recruiting. :D Just, ya know, like a index. A quick glance-over by a recruiter will very quickly tell them if you're what they're looking for.

10. Thanks oddys.
    But i still want just a simple bot to lone post and for clan who want to pick ppl to their clan just get quick infos and ask warrior by themselve

11. I see your point, but if they're doing a one-liner anyway, why wouldn't they just post in wc? That's where people short for war usually look anyway.

12. It seems to me like the whole point of this thread is so war clans can recruit off of here, preferably with little to no effort. It will be difficult enough for a war clan to accept new people, but if the people who are interested do all of the effort, maybe clans will be more lenient.

13. The point is for the ppl post their wish in here and clan will pick those people up for their clan. Im sure those clan will fine the best warrior for their clan with interview by themselve.

And if you want to post just like
    (1):
    7,7m/8.8m - 400k/2.2m war 1-2-3-4
    And post
    (2)
    Att/def-spyatt/spydef war?-?-?-
    Bfa/bfe?
    Where i war before1?2?3?

Which post people will want to do most?

Get my point?

14. Support. I like the idea of being able to come to this thread and possibly finding canidates for interveiw. Thanks op. Little better format would help.

15. Persistent you are.
    If you want a simple line format then why post here just post on world chat.

rawr

16. Here it will be the central for ppl to post their wishes for war and clan also looking for ppl to fill in their team too

To get in a top ee war clan right now it mostly impossible but if ppl who post in here may get a chane to get in a good active ee war clan even merge clan

17. As oddish stated that format, that's the format that could be used.

18. Here right now we discussing and see point of view of ppl and i still not finish yet the format
    All idea of you will help alot