Estoc War suggestions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --Rylan, Jun 14, 2013.

1. I have read multiple threads on the forums about the new system of the new Estoc wars. With the new system, many people are raging that they have no chance. Here is a thread for you noobs to support instead of making your own.

Ideas: 15 minute ko time. With the new random time system, i have no chance to defend from people who have just came out of ko. They have such little units that they unload on me and seconds later i finally get news. By that time they are back into ko. Without tracking, it gives me no chance to find a SKO target and protect myself. Tracking was a fun position too. It gives your team to find a target and actually use their troops.

2. War xtals. With the price of xtals being high, it limits who can war. A little kid cannot war with no xtals and expect to stay in a good clan. It costs a dollar an hour which seems not that bad but can be better. I propose war xtals which is a method to get xtals without the need to spend a lot of money per week to war. 2 ideas: 0.50$ or 150% of the mith price. It is a cheaper way to war and does not limit who can war. These could be bought in the oracle or alchemist.

3. Add BFE into the algorithm. Lots of noobs are complaining about it so why dont we just get rid of that spam and equal out the wars. Obviously it would create a no match situation more frequently but it will make the matches better too.

4. Guild Hansels: I know, I took advantage of it too. I believe a small account should be able to only earn as much as others can earn off it. Only fair! isnt that what the devs are trying to make wars like? I know it it already a current affair the devs are attempting to solve.

5. Auto-full regen during match up. It can help little clans with vanished paladins but also hurries up the wars. Im ot 100% sure but I think that it doesnt take 120 minutes to plan a war. I suggestonly 1 hour and then it starts. That way we dont have to wait 2 full hours til war starts.

Well, thats all I can really think for ee wars. Reply with what you want and suggestions that could improve these new wars. Please don't spam forums with single ideas.

Back to Kingdoms of Epic Battles for me until it gets better

2. I have not edited it yet so dont get mad grammar cops!

3. 0/10 no ideas that haven't been brought up before

4. 1-4 are currently in discussion @jackson. Only one i made up was 5 but it was talkied about before season 1